Spoilers: Feast or Fired Cases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I get WWE PPV's for free and watch them.

I get TNA Weekly shows for free and don't watch them :shifty: lol.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Daniels should come back as a mystery partner for Joe at the next PPV against Nash and Steiner or something. I know it's the second mystery man in a row, but at least people will pay to see Daniels.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
^^ you just bought yourself an infraction, but anyway

I Would not be suprised at all if they brought back daniels and immediatly got him involved someway in the frontline. He is very important for TNA and the Curryman gimmick wasted a year he will never have back. Expect big things fast out of Chris

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
^^ you just bought yourself an infraction, but anyway

I Would not be suprised at all if they brought back daniels and immediatly got him involved someway in the frontline. He is very important for TNA and the Curryman gimmick wasted a year he will never have back. Expect big things fast out of Chris

I ain't afraid of no infraction. I've only had 5 before. Daniels should be propelled straight into the Frontline feud, maybe even have Booker drop the Legends Title to him?

Beer

The following is from PWInsider.com:

*LAX's Hernandez won a TNA title shot.

*LAX's Homicide won a TNA X-Division title shot.

*Curry Man was "fired" from TNA. Given the way Christopher Daniels' name has been mentioned on TV of late, this would seem to open the door for The Fallen Angel's return as a member of the Frontline.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Read the last part with Curry Man, then thank god.

The Shua

Reaction score
Well, unlike last year, this years FoF match results were pretty predictable. Wonder what's gonna happen to Daniels now. Another gimmick perhaps?

-TJ-

Daniels!!!!! Daniels!!!!!

But finally LAX get their respected title shots, but I hope they don't keep them split.

chessarmy

LAX will probably both lose their matches, actually, they WILL lose both their matches.

I'm thinking Jay Lethal will team up with Consequences Creed to challenge for the Tag belts and maybe get a win. I'm also thinking that Petey might return and team with Lethal.

As for Curry Man, I think its finally time to say

THE FALLEN ANGEL IS COMING BACK!!! FINAFUCKINGLY!!!!!!!!

Airfixx

"Nancy.... said:
Daniels should come back as a mystery partner for Joe at the next PPV against Nash and Steiner or something. I know it's the second mystery man in a row, but at least people will pay to see Daniels.

Eh? How will he be able to draw if he's a mystery partner? LOL

I don't even watch [TNAPPVs] AND I get them for free!

LOL.... Me too and on the odd occasion that I actually do It only confirms that I'm doing the right thing all along.

Saw the 4man tag ME last night.... Absolutely ghastly nonsense.

Anyway to the topic of the post, at least a TNA viewing buddy of mine will quit trying to convince me that Curryman is awesome! :y:

J

If Daniels comes back I will officially never miss an eposide of TNA again as long as he's there. He's fucking god in TNA.