Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Soulpower? Nice sig btw

Enigma22

Reaction score
damn the cavs lost 76-72... that was a great game tho... if lebron actually showed up to play they would have won that... he only had 12 points which is the worst ive ever seen him do...

Enigma22

Reaction score
pierce only had like 4 or 5 and ray allen didnt even score... that has to be a first... and ya Z played great and unfortunately garnett was pretty dominant...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
If Gooden was still there they might have had a shot...

i will tell you this
ben wallace < drew gooden (on cavs)

there was great times when gooden played great games with the cavs. he was an awesome player in the post. he would take guys like tim duncan, shaq, yao ming...

i havent seen much from big ben ever since he got traded to the cavs. they mostly feed the ball to illgauskas :/

Enigma22

Reaction score
Isn't it ironic :clap_1:

lebron still better then kobe... it was only one game and he still almost had a triple double... he had 12 points, 9 rebounds and 9 assists... so its not that bad of a game... its just bad for him...

Rell

Reaction score
lebron still better then kobe... it was only one game and he still almost had a triple double... he had 12 points, 9 rebounds and 9 assists... so its not that bad of a game... its just bad for him...

When Lebronze wins the mvp trophy, 3 championships (maybe 4) is chosen for an all defensive team, shoots higher than 85% at the freethrow line, then We'll talk.

Kenny Smith - Who's the best player in the NBA?
Lebron James - kobe Bryant

Smart man, he said it himself.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ok so lebron isnt not bad at all at defense and he had 30 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists per game... kobe had 28 points, 5 assists and 6 rebounds... he might be a little better defender but lebron is still good at defense... also lebron is only 23... kobe has been in the league 12 years and lebron has been here for 5 and hes already doing better... also kobe doesnt shoot 85% from the FT line...

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
Lebron had 12/9/9 but he also shot 2-18 with 10 to's. as much as i love LBJ, Kobe is the BEST player in the nba. and kobe shot 84% from the line this year and i think his career average is around 84% too. LBJ shot 71% this year from the ft line.

exC.On

Reaction score
lb is getting his shooting/jumpshot better and hes still young so he will get better but i do agree kobe is top notch at this moment. about game 1 he did do bad but Perice and allen didnt do so hot either which is why it was so close.