Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Thats if he has surgery but he obvious wont because he doesnt need it, trust me. This type of stuff happens all the time. You will see on Tuesday when he's playing against the Hawks.

phantomgerald

^^So Phil Jackson's just telling him to sit out the all-star game and then play again the next match?

The Rated R CMStar

Well, Mike Bibby to Atlanta traded for Lue, Johnson, Lorenzen Wright and Williams.

Rell

Reaction score
Howard isnt Human :shocking:

phantomgerald

The superman one was my favourite. The last dunk i was sort of hoping he would dunk a large ball and a small ball at the same time, that would be sick.

Rell

Reaction score
Man, Kobe is hurt. In fact, he's so hurt, the NBA is forcing him to not only compete in the All Star game, but he has to start as well.

Translation: they're not buying the injury either :laugh:

The Rated R CMStar

Superman dunk was cool, altough it would have been better if he had touched the rim

phantomgerald

^^^If he touched the rim, it wouldn't have been that unique, and I doubt he would have gotten a 50. It was because nobody threw it in before that they gave him 50.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol i liked the cupcake dunk... the superman dunk was amazing tho

WI Girls Kissing

Reaction score
technically it wasn't a dunk, that was more of a layup, it looks aswesome which is probably why they didn't bother to ruin the moment by telling everyone is didn't count, plus they wouldn't have mad eit out of there alive if they did lol

How about the great All Star game Ray Allen scored 23 points in 17 minutes to lead the east to win, course Lebron won MVP

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya thats because king james had i believe 27 points like 8 rebounds and 9 assists. now who lead the east to a win?

phantomgerald

LOL why you arguining about the performances in the all star game? It doesn't really matter tbh. It's all fun and games.

Soulpower

FINALLY!! After a bunch of complications, Jason Kidd is a Maverick. Dallas gave up the following:

Devin Harris, center DeSagana Diop and swingman Maurice Ager, plus retired forward Keith Van Horn and Trenton Hassell. New Jersey also gets two first-round draft picks, free Ice Cream at Dairy Queen for a year, free tickets to Wrestlemania. 4 Bentleys, the most recent Gangstalicious album and 3 millions dollars (Note:There are some thing that might not be true >_>)

The Nets get Kidd, Malik Allen and Antoine Wright.

Rell

Reaction score
ROFL I swear your the funniest person in the world.