Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Man.. Now I have a mental image of Parker doing the Azucar dance >_>

I got the Lakers winning in 6, and it wouldn't surprise me if LA takes both games in Boston. Celtics could barely handle Lebron, and they're supposed to stop Kobe who can ACTUALLY SHOOT THE DAMN BALL!

Soulpower

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txpistonssaunders&prov=st&type=lgns

AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN (TICKER) —Despite coaching the Detroit Pistons to the Eastern Conference finals each of the last three seasons, Flip Saunders is out of a job.

The Pistons fired Saunders on Tuesday, four days after the Pistons were eliminated by the Boston Celtics in the conference finals.

Saunders, 53, had one year remaining on the four-year contract he signed with Detroit in June 2005.

But Pistons president Joe Dumars decided it was time to cut ties with Saunders, who posted a 176-70 regular-season record in his three seasons with Detroit.

“Decisions like this are difficult to make, especially with the success we have had throughout the last three regular seasons,” Dumars said in a statement. “However, at this time, I feel it is necessary to make a change.

“I thank Flip for his hard work and dedication, but it is time for a new voice to lead our team.”

AVERY JOHNSON, FTW!!!

Rell

Reaction score
Kurt Rambis imo

:laugh:

j/k

Avery "I'm the same offensive coach as Flip" is likely to get the job. He's probably more "strict" than Flip could ever be, but as far as offensive sets, and the way his teams play the game, he's virtually the same. Jumpshooting teams, god I hate em.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Agree'd, they should go out and get him.

That doesn't make much sense. Their logic for ditching Flip was because he didn't have success in the playoffs (Not winning a NBA title despite being to the Eastern Conference Finals 3 years on a row). Neither has Avery besides a finals run, in which he and his team choked.

Rell

Reaction score
That doesn't make much sense. Their logic for ditching Flip was because he didn't have success in the playoffs (Not winning a NBA title despite being to the Eastern Conference Finals 3 years on a row). Neither has Avery besides a finals run, in which he and his team choked.

I'm sure Tim Donaghy and D-Whistle had a lot to do with that.

Michael Curry = New Pistons coach

Soulpower

Right now, someone is getting called for a foul on Dwyane Wade. True story!

And Flip had no control of the players, they rarely listened to him. I'm surprised he managed to stay employed as long as he did. By the way, Avery is more of a defensive oriented coach than Flip has ever been.

Edit:Forgot to add this. Joe Dumars said that the entire starting lineup is on the trading block. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Romo Is God

Reaction score
I'm sure Tim Donaghy and D-Whistle had a lot to do with that.

Michael Curry = New Pistons coach

Do you even know what games Donaghy reffed in that series? Or if he even did at all?

I don't. I just want to make sure you aren't speaking out of your ass.

Edit:Forgot to add this. Joe Dumars said that the entire starting lineup is on the trading block. NO EXCEPTIONS!

LOL, my Spurs could use Teyshaun. Bowen is going to develop osteoporosis soon.

Soulpower

I don't believe Rell was serious with the Donaghy comment. For what its worth, it was Bennett Salvatore (Whose name just screams MAFIA) who was making all the calls in D-Wade's favor in 06.

Rell

Reaction score
Do you even know what games Donaghy reffed in that series? Or if he even did at all?

I don't. I just want to make sure you aren't speaking out of your ass.

I pretty much am tbh :laugh:

When you're here long enough, you'll learn to never take anything I say (non-laker related) seriously :winky:

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I dont like the lakers or Celtics but i want the lakers to win. Im a sixers fan myself so i hate the Celtics but i also dont like the lakers cause we lost in the final in 01 to them.

exC.On

Reaction score
they won but, lakers still got this series, his shots didnt go in most of the time but they will in game two,