Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

^I know that. I was just responding to someone who said we need a big man who can score. And that is quite true. However, I still think we can win a championship with the nucleus we have right now.

Soulpower

^^ No, you can't win a title with that roster. The Bulls roster is built to make the Eastern Conference Finals at the most. They don't have enought offense on the front line to beat Boston or Detroit.

I know the Bulls won last night, but they also owned Detroit last year in the Regular Season... Of course, when they faced each other in the playoffs, the Pistons won thanks in large part to Chicago's lack of inside offense. The Bulls are a jump-shooting team, so if the shots aren't going down, they're not winning... That's why they need a low-post scorer and that's why they should pulled the trigger on the Gasol deal last season.

circle

Reaction score
Bulls always start slow in November b/c of the freaking circus/convention that is there, and the bulls always travel...at least from here on to the end of November.

I still think they will make a move in February, or they will go with their core they have intact. I don't think Gasol leaves now, and there isn't anyone out there that Chicago would want right now. HOpefully in February they will have a good idea on whats needed.

Chicago will/may be in the running for
1. Jermaine O'Neal - This is a long shot, but if the Pacers are not competitive then I expect him to move. He isn't considered a superstar so the Bulls may not have to give much...Sign and trade PJ Brown, Tyrus Thomas, and Ben Gordon for J.O. and Dunleavy

2. Krielenko AK47 - I don't know if this would be good for Chicago, but AK prefers to play the "4" w/a combination of his back to the basket as well as his outside game. I think a sign and trade of PJ Brown, Ben Gordon gets it done. Utah needs a "2"

3. Andrew Bogut - Guy is a stiff, and the Bulls may not have to give up much for this once promising prospect who has fell on the wayside.
A 3 way deal. Indiana trades Ike Diogu or Troy Murphy who clearly needs a change of scenery to the Bucks. Bucks trade Bogut to Chicago and the Bulls could either sign and trade PJ Brown or trade Joe Smith to Indy.

4. Signing C-Webb - don't think he has anything in the tank, but having him may be a good for Chicago in the Short-term.

5. Sheldon Williams - Surprise he was Atl's lotter pick in 06 and already they have given up on him for Al Horford. Might be good for the Bulls to make a move for him for draft picks and may be an expiring contract.

phantomgerald

^^^ I think of that five, Sheldon and Bogut are thes best bets. However I think losing Gordon would hurt their offensive quickness.

circle

Reaction score
Probably true. I would wait till the trading deadline for them to reasses. Chances are they may wait and do sign and trades in the summer.

Boston finally lost a game...to Orlando

104-102

Rell

Reaction score
Every century God sends us a miracle to signify his powers, the Lakers are that miracle...

73 bench points and people still call us the Kobes :thumbdown:

OK So we beat Houston, Pheonix (by 21 points), Utah, and Detroit

Still think we cant play?

Soulpower

Yo, Rell... Brian Cook needs to go. He's a shooter who struggles with his shot. And when is that damn Colonel Sanders looking motherfucker, Phil Jackson going to start Andrew Bynum?

He's been averaging 10 points and 10 boards... Coming off the bench! Just imagine if the kid gets big minutes.

The Pistons lost again and I'm starting to worry. Its one thing losing to the Lakers, but to Sacramento? And how are you gonna let little Beno Udrih own you all throughout the game?

Rell

Reaction score
lol Beno is actually pretty good, its a shame SA let him go. As far as Cook, he does need to go. He plays no defense, the problem is...who wants him? The Pistons will be fine, road games are always hard, besides Rip is scarred for life after the way Kobe OWNED him :p

phantomgerald

Beno is crap. He'll never make it as a starting guard. He can't seem to consistently hit his jump shot, and his defense is average at most.

circle

Reaction score
WTF why are we talking about Beno??? He sucks!

God Damn he is only a role player, and he'll probably be playing overseas next year.

Rell

Reaction score
Beno has no ring psychology-Kaedon

Rell

Reaction score
I actually like Beno though, I think he can be much more than a role player in the future. But who knows, I thought the same thing about Dan Dickau, look how that turned out.

Soulpower

The thing with Dan Dickau is that he struggled with his selling. Since Beno is European, he's adept at selling and flopping which gives him an edge on the defensive end.

Anyways... I'm bored, and so I have decided to post my picks for today's game. When they're all over I'll talk a bit about each game and about how wrong my picks were.

San Antonio vs Atlanta
Milwaukee vs Cleveland
LA Lakers vs Indiana (YEAH! Bird vs Magic... from the stands >_>)
Philadelphia vs Washington
Golden State vs New York
Toronto vs Dallas
Chicago vs Denver
Phoenix vs Sacramento

Rell

Reaction score
WOW New York really sucks, I thought this may be there year to atleast make the playoffs, looks like Mr. Thomas is on his way out.

BTW, Bynums first start 17 pts. 10 reb. 4 blks. in 28 min. :shocked:

Farmar had 18 & 4 in 22 min. off the bench

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-V0d9R6qxI

^He must be feeling good after all these wins :roflmao: