• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[Spoiler] So, guess who's going to be on Main Event this week?

Cwalker

Hunter more than likely praised guys that he’s really high on and Vince wants to give them a look

Sabretooth

Who cares where he debuts? NXT guys coming to the main roster is basically a toss up. It’s literally impossible to predict whether anyone will be successful due to the random booking lol

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I'm not worry for Kross though. He has the skills to be big on the main event and I know Vince will love his size.

Deezy

DZ PZ
He looks like a legit bad ass when he doesn't have Scarlett going all voodoo lady contorted faces and the overboard theatrics.

Triple H needs to stop thinking about entrances and learn how to build up BMF's.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He looks like a legit bad ass when he doesn't have Scarlett going all voodoo lady contorted faces and the overboard theatrics.

Triple H needs to stop thinking about entrances and learn how to build up BMF's.

Put Shawn's wife on creative IMO

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I think there's a happy medium between what he does on NXT and what he did on Main Event that they need to be aiming for.