[spoiler?]Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Here's your 5 Star match Danny :yes: Even though I can't stand Orton, him and Daniel put on a hell of a match last night, and with Daniel getting the win I can't help but 5 star this match :yes:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Awesome...
So great to finally seeing WWE having some faith in Bryan. Him main eventing a show that included Punk and Cena speaks for itself.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
5* TV match, 4* PPV match. It was insane nonetheless. People keep giving Bryan all the credit, but Orton is a very very good wrestler as well. People seem to forget that. Either way this was a pleasure to watch and the match delivered as the crowd were insanely hot for Bryan at the end.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
After reading this and the other stuff people said about Raw, went back to watch the last hour. Yeah, can definitely see why all of you liked the show.

I totally agree with Crayo here, Orton deserves a lot of credit either (probably because Bryan having another 4-star match is just another day at the office). Randy's a lot like Cena, when you give the guy something interesting to do you usually get some pretty good results. This was cool and he pulled off a lot of really nice spots, but it's a no-DQ match. Orton usually excels at those, but that's why Bryan really shined as well. Orton's known as a "remorseless bastard" in No-DQ matches and Bryan came across like he could match Orton shot for shot. This was stiff and this was awesome.

The entire body of work for Bryan is really blowing my mind right now. No matter the style he can hang with the best of them. He can trade stiff shots with Orton. He can trade counters and holds with Jericho. He can trade highspots with guys like Kidd. He can hold his own in talking segments with the best in the company and even steal the spotlight away on occasion. Wow.

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
It was a 5 star modern day match, simply because you don't see that. It was 6/10 for a PPV match pre 2004 and 9/10 for the PG era.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
5* TV match, 4* PPV match. It was insane nonetheless. People keep giving Bryan all the credit, but Orton is a very very good wrestler as well. People seem to forget that. Either way this was a pleasure to watch and the match delivered as the crowd were insanely hot for Bryan at the end.

Even I gave Orton credit for this feud. Who is neglecting to do so?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
**** This match could have main evented E.Rules and everyone would be okay with it. Just awesome. The powerbomb was sick and this finish was a great way of ending the match. Orton looked stronger because he tapped out with the kendo stick and Bryan looked like a badass

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah the finish was great for both parties. Told a fantastic story. I was just impressed how Bryan turned one of the markiest crowds - Orton fans predominantly - on his side in the space of however long the match was. Very impressive.