[spoiler?]Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What a match. I just had the luxury of watching it, and it had me on the edge of my seat. I felt like it was ppv quality. The apron slide into a powerbomb through the table was majestic. The finisher w/ kendo stick was ruthless. What would you guys rate that match from 1-5/5 and why?

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
5/5 match. Orton and Bryan have had great connection in the ring in their last few matches. I really enjoyed it as well.

Reactions: Danielson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
5/5 TV match. For PPV I'd go 4. These two have good chemistry and Bryan seems to motivate Orton to do well which brings out the best of him.

Reactions: Crayo and Danielson

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
What a match. I just had the luxury of watching it, and it had me on the edge of my seat. I felt like it was ppv quality. The apron slide into a powerbomb through the table was majestic. The finisher w/ kendo stick was ruthless. What would you guys rate that match from 1-5/5 and why?

5/5 very muchly enjoy it. only thing that piss me off was that Orton did not turn heel after the match was over. that was a perfect time for a heel turn but one again wwe make orton look like a bitch.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

**** IMO. Absolutely awesome TV match, probably my favourite one this year along with Ziggler/ADR and Punk/Cena. First Orton match in absolute yonks that I haven't been bored to tears by.

Stopspot

Reaction score
5/5 very muchly enjoy it. only thing that piss me off was that Orton did not turn heel after the match was over. that was a perfect time for a heel turn but one again wwe make orton look like a bitch.

I actually think that not turning him there was smart. An Orton heel turn would have over shadowed Bryan getting his big singles win. When Orton turns heel that should be what everybody is left talking about from that night. But last night the focus was on Bryan and they did the right thing.

If that makes sense.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I actually think that not turning him there was smart. An Orton heel turn would have over shadowed Bryan getting his big singles win. When Orton turns heel that should be what everybody is left talking about from that night. But last night the focus was on Bryan and they did the right thing.

If that makes sense.

Bryan winning cleanly did that. Orton RKO him would not have screw anything up for Bryan clean win. just how i see it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Bryan winning cleanly did that. Orton RKO him would not have screw anything up for Bryan clean win. just how i see it.

But if Orton had RKO'd Bryan. What would people have been talking about after RAW? Instead of people talking about Daniel Bryan finally getting his big win and feel good moment (this will probably end the weak link story) people would likely have been talking about "Randy Orton finally turning heel and beating the shit out of Bryan after the match". If you get what I am saying.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Insane match.. 5/5.

Even though it's Orton, they worked really well together.

Dat powerbomb..

xThe Marty

Jobber
Reaction score
5/5 hands down! This match was Pay Per View Quality. Some moments really threw me out of my seat! Bryan and Orton had one of the greatest connections last night that really impressed me beyond belief.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I thought the ME as well as ADR/Jericho were two of the best matches I've seen from WWE this year, especially for Raw. PPV quality, 5* TV matches, 4* overall

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My thing is since Raw has 3 hours to burn this should happen more often.