[SPOILER] Now that Big Show has...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I think saddly is going to be shortly. after raw and him almost cash in that tell that close to when that want him to cash in. and SD Live Tonight that could do it tonight. I don't see wait until the Rumble though.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I hope it's soon as I can't stand Slow with the title. Crossing my fingers for SD live tbh but after the antics on RAW last night I doubt it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I hope it's soon as I can't stand Slow with the title. Crossing my fingers for SD live tbh but after the antics on RAW last night I doubt it.

Maybe Cena will be preoccupied with Big E, allowing DZ to cash it in without worrying about Superman.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Maybe Cena will be preoccupied with Big E, allowing DZ to cash it in without worrying about Superman.

This is a fair possibility of what could happen and I hope so as I've had enough of Slow as champion. It's just lame.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Cloud said:
This is a fair possibility of what could happen and I hope so as I've had enough of Slow as champion. It's just lame.

I guess they didn't want to have DZ beat Sheamus for the title because they want to save that feud for a later date. Thus they had to put it on Show for a couple of months. Like it was stated in another thread, Sheamus is easier to watch as a challenger than as champion.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I guess they didn't want to have DZ beat Sheamus for the title because they want to save that feud for a later date. Thus they had to put it on Show for a couple of months. Like it was stated in another thread, Sheamus is easier to watch as a challenger than as champion.

I agree they have saved the DZ and Sheamus feud for a leter date which is a good idea. As for Sheamus I don't have the hate for him I once did he's more watchable for me atm even when he was champion. But I get ppl's view point.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Senhor Perfect said:
Beat Sheamus AGAIN! How long until Ziggler cashes in the MITB briefcase? Royal Rumble? Elimination Chamber? Or will they put it on free TV? I think it'll be as soon as possible, maybe as early as this week since Smackdown is live.

I think he'll do it at wrestlemania. Not sure if that Ryder vs Ziggler match is set in stone, but he could always cash in later on the card. If WWE wants to put him over as the next big guy, having the 1st mania cash in will do just that.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Hopefully Mark Henry takes out Big Show and D'Z cashes in.

Mark Henry still hasnt been cleared from his injury and he has claimed that there is a chance that he might not be cleared at all, he took to Twitter to vent his frustration at people claiming hes coming back to WWE this year, when there is a 50/50 chance he could not be.
So if Mark Henry isnt able to return, who else would be able to take on Big Show but make it interesting or at least watchable???

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:
Mark Henry still hasnt been cleared from his injury and he has claimed that there is a chance that he might not be cleared at all, he took to Twitter to vent his frustration at people claiming hes coming back to WWE this year, when there is a 50/50 chance he could not be.
So if Mark Henry isnt able to return, who else would be able to take on Big Show but make it interesting or at least watchable???

There's a new big black guy on the roster. I bet he can do it.