[Spoiler] Is ADR starting to be booked like Eddie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
And if so, is this a good move? After watching the RR and seeing ADR win in such an epic way, it made me think about Eddie Guerrero. Finally WWE can book a heel who has just turned face like a heel and have it come off. ADR looked like gold and the crowd were totally into it, he has the look and mannerisms to get away with such cheeky cheat wins.

This was the first PPV that I had hoped that Dolph didn't cash in.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He has been acting a bit like guerrero since turning. With being a bit off a prankster. I could see it work.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
For sure, it's starting to look like it and I love it. Hope that this works out well in the long run.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like it and I'm okay with it, beats having another Sheamus/Cena type babyface.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Right now, he is, and it couldn't be any better.

But remember, Punk was still a relatively interesting character this time last year, and we saw how that went down after the post-Mania Creative lull set in. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crayo said:
How long until he's a smiling super face?

Thought that's already the case, but he was a smiling heel too; not much of a change there.

But you already knew that :ADR:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Senhor Perfect said:
Thought that's already the case, but he was a smiling heel too; not much of a change there.

But you already knew that :ADR:

By smiling superface I mean Sheamus. Hugging every face around, shaking hands with all of his past enemies who're faces. Then going out to a match, lying down for most of it, does some super moves and then wins.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crayo said:
By smiling superface I mean Sheamus. Hugging every face around, shaking hands with all of his past enemies who're faces. Then going out to a match, lying down for most of it, does some super moves and then wins.

In that case no, ADR is much more talented than Sheamus. His new face friendly move set is so much more fun to watch. Don't think he'll be a superman type.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
In that case no, ADR is much more talented than Sheamus. His new face friendly move set is so much more fun to watch. Don't think he'll be a superman type.

You really don't think Sheamus is talented? I thought the fact he was shoved down our throats was why he was hated, not his talent level.

EDIT: I do remember earlier on him being carried a lot though.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
You really don't think Sheamus is talented? I thought the fact he was shoved down our throats was why he was hated, not his talent level.

EDIT: I do remember earlier on him being carried a lot though.

I didn't say Sheamus had no talent, I said ADR is way more talented.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, there's a big chance this won't last long and we'll have ourselves another smiling generic babyface, I don't doubt it at all. Hoping for the best even though it's probably useless.