*Spoiler*Dixie Carter confirms........

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

TNA President Dixie Carter spoke to DailyStar.co.uk to promote TNA's UK tour, which kicks off today.

Regarding the rumors that Christian Cage is gone from TNA Wrestling, Carter confirmed his departure. "I’m very disappointed," she said. "I like him as a person as well as a talent. It’s interesting, he was the first big name to jump ship to us and he’s been the first to jump back. I wish him all the best."

She also talked about the importance of TNA's presence oversaes. "I think this is a special and important market for us." She added it's a market "where the fans have embraced our product on an equal level with the competition – and much quicker." TNA's weekly ratings are competitive with WWE's and "being on par in the ratings is a huge victory for us."

source: prowrestlingscoops.com

MikeRaw

I'll take it as 100 percent, considering she siad "he jumped back to the other side"

The Rated R CMStar

TNA's weekly ratings are competitive with WWE's and "being on par in the ratings is a huge victory for us."

LOl, just, LOL

C4

TNA's weekly ratings are competitive with WWE's

They are nowhere near being competitive :laugh:

"I like him as a person as well as a talent. It’s interesting, he was the first big name to jump ship to us and he’s been the first to jump back. I wish him all the best."

That confirms that Christian Cage has jumped back to the WWE!?! :w00t:

Beer Money Army

this is excellent news...atleast christian will be better off in WWE in the end...

World Champ

Reaction score
I hope WWE keep christian at the same maint event level he had in TNA

Travis40

I hope WWE keep christian at the same maint event level he had in TNA

I think they will. I think they realized what they lost when TNA started putting him in high profile matches. When Christian was in the main event in TNA, they were the best they've ever been, but when Christian was taken out of the main event, TNA has just taken a downward spiral.

Vandy316

Reaction score
shes a bitch for spoiling it. im glad that he is returning though. Its gonna be epic whenever he returns

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, that's impressive, a show headlined by Kurt Angle, Booker T, Sting, Samoa Joe among others is trailing with the show in which Jack Swagger is champion.

Call me when they cross the 1.3 line :shifty:

Axis

Yeah, that's impressive, a show headlined by Kurt Angle, Booker T, Sting, Samoa Joe among others is trailing with the show in which Jack Swagger is champion.

Call me when they cross the 1.3 line :shifty:

I dislike TNA as much as the next guy, but let's be fair here. ECW has the WWE advertising machine backing it. Remember Hulk Hogan vs Big Show at an independent wrestling event? Not many people do. If the match had been on a WWE event, it would have been huge. However, without Vince investing in it, it was a bust. Same applies here. If Sting and Kurt Angle were main eventing Raw, do you think that ratings would be at 1.2?