• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

** Spoiler Confirmation** Big TNA Surprise Coming Shortly - Who Is It?

Moonlight Drive

great we get to see him injuring himself inside a 6 sided ring now.

And of course, saying KENNEDY.

If he says KENNEDY as well as he did in WWE, he's the next TNA Champion.

He can say KENNEDY. He's just that great.

GREYGHOST

Anderson will be a great addition to the roster as long as he stays healthy and they don't rush him into the mainevent.

Wordlife

can't wait for his debut in TNA tbh.... I've always been a big fan of Kennedy, face AND heel, and his impact in TNA could be huge, if and only if they plan on using him right, which I know they will

The Rated R CMStar

I just have to wonder, whose spot in the roster will he take? We already saw Daniels getting dropped on the card and Morgan/Hernandez getting stuck in a tag team.

Mr.Enigma

Actually Daniels is not being dropped and he is getting in a good feud with the former WWE Val Venus. Also, I would love to see these two go at it...Mr. Anderson and the Pope. Dudes, they both work the mic very well. All they would have to do is follow up with the in ring. That would be huge just on the mic time alone. When I saw Pope talking to Desmond Wolf this past Thursday, he killed it on the mic. It just took the breath out of Desmond and then they cut the scene and who can blame them after that verbal shellacking.

Again, Pope versus Mr. Anderson = Gold at least for mic laughter and serious entertainment.

The Rated R CMStar

Daniels was challenging for the World title last PPV and now he's facing Val Venis, who still hasn't done anything to erase the jobber image he carries. Tell me how that isn't being dropped.

If Mr. Kennedy arrives, it can only mean another guy will get pushed down the card. It's only logical.

LKP

Rated CM Superstar its nice to know you love wrestling. But you have a stupid reason for everything. Who says Anderson will be main event level straight away. In tna people do not really drop down. After angle who did you think Desmond Wolfe ould fight? Cmon remember you can just say aj cause angle beat Wolfe to get to aj. In wrestling there is logic.

Anderson is a good wrestler, good on the mic and yeah hes been injured. But sow hat? give him a break in TNA he could be bigger than he ever was int he wwe. Give the guy a break and stop acting as if you knowing everything about wrestling.

Kizza

Rated CM Superstar its nice to know you love wrestling. But you have a stupid reason for everything. Who says Anderson will be main event level straight away. In tna people do not really drop down. After angle who did you think Desmond Wolfe ould fight? Cmon remember you can just say aj cause angle beat Wolfe to get to aj. In wrestling there is logic.

Anderson is a good wrestler, good on the mic and yeah hes been injured. But sow hat? give him a break in TNA he could be bigger than he ever was int he wwe. Give the guy a break and stop acting as if you knowing everything about wrestling.

Laughing my ass off.

Morley vs Daniels should be good, based on the fact Morley was one of the better talents. Need to get hold of some of his Jap work, heard it was pretty good.

LKP

Val venis was ok in the wwe, in tna now he can show what he can do. Ive always considered him am id carder but a little push above that is fine. But he will never be a world champion. Just a solid mid carder putting people over and wrestling great ,matches with the likes of Daniels and Wolfe.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yes, in wrestling there is logic, such as you can only have so many main eventers. Who says Anderson is going to main event instantly? Well, if they're hyping up a HUGE SIGNING~!~!~ then he's going into the main event, isn't he? Saying otherwise either proves that you're remarkably stupid, or that you've booked for TNA in the past and are called Jeff Jarrett.

Am not sure what vision you were watching, but Anderson was a shitty wrestler and decent on the mic.

LKP

But BKB i can see him being good in tna. As we all know tna are the people you would watch over wwe for an entertaining match up. Anderson will be their crown jewel i can see it happening.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Anderson, a guy who is boring at best in the ring when not being carried by Shawn Michaels, will be the crown jewel of a company with better wrestling?

Quintastic One

I'm gonna have to agree with CMS at this point. I disagreed with him over a month ago about the Morgan & Hernandez situation, saying that they still had a decent upper mid card program with Team 3D, and although they DID eventually go over in that feud, they're still stuck in a tag team situation rather than individual pushes that they both should of gotten.

I'd be idiotic to go two for two and three for three in the situations of Desmond Wolf & Christopher Daniels. Both of which experienced huge pushes in the months of November & December, but now it's pretty obvious that they've been depushed based off of what happened to Morgan & Hernandez before them.

Sure, Daniels Vs. Morley is gonna be freakin' sick. They both are gonna put on a good program. But that doesn't mean that Daniels is still to be considered a main eventer. Unless of course you're thinking Sean is also a main eventer now.

Desmond Wolf is doing exactly what I DIDN'T want to happen to him. He's floating in mid card hell. Because he couldn't go over Kurt Angle, now he's jobbing to D'Angelo Dinero (at least its one deserving push going to another guy who deserves the push) and lord knows what's going to happen to Desmond next. But he's obviously been depushed and its even more obvious they have no more plans for him as he's not getting any more mic time or even over ten minutes of ring action.

So Ken Anderson is gonna come in, and I'm gonna have to agree with CMS, who's taking the next hit here? They don't have many guys left that CAN afford to take a depush. Unless they plan on having Angle take out AJ Styles at Genesis, have Anderson feud with Styles, and then you have zero home grown talent left in the main event. Either that or Ken Anderson feuds with Samoa Joe in a brief program designed just for Anderson to get Joes briefcase and turn it in like he would of done with Money In The Bank at Wrestlemania. Actually, I see that happening more than Anderson Vs. Styles.

But you know what I would LOVE to happen? Ken Anderson be used as the guy to be the Anti-NWO leader. Basically the only guy with enough star power to even touch Hall, Nash or Waltman. He comes in, leads a contingent of Pro-TNA guys against the N.W.O, and they can have THAT be their Lockdown Main Event. I can see it being Anderson, Morgan, Hernandez & Foley taking on Nash, Hall, Waltman & a fourth guy that will most likely be added to N.W.O. eventually, since you know they won't just have it be the same 3 guys. And I doubt Hogan will wrestle for TNA.