SPOILER about Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah true so really for Christian it's better for him to be a top heel on SD than a top face since there is a good chance he'd be the number 3 face on SD behind Orton and Cara.

KaneMM

Reaction score
Christian should really turn heel. I could see Orton holding it for months while feuding with Christian and then Christian eventually getting it.

moo2k4

Reaction score
I haven't watched SD yet this week (though it's on the DVR), but I'm not shocked he lost it. Would I have liked his reign to be longer? Absolutely, but I didn't expect it to be long to begin with. They brought over Orton to be the top guy on the show now that Edge is gone, and he's exactly that now.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
It's the perfect time for a heel turn. Make Christian feign an alliance with Orton on a taping and then have him completely fuck him over. Massive heat will ensue. Something along the lines of Jericho throwing Michaels into an LCD.

Christian and Randy Orton also have a good chemistry in the ring, I remember when they had a short feud in 2005 which actually produced a great match on RAW. They're well suited to feud against each other and it'd dumb to not take advantage of this. Come on WWE, make it happen.