Spinning our wheels. Joe Rogan's rant on how our culturalsocial skills isn;t evolving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[yt]fD7D-Nkfw-8[/yt]

So if you never knew that Joe Rogan was more then just a well oiled hype machine for mma and their technical fighting, well he's that and a fucking crackhead. man does this guy have to do a lot of drugs to come up with this. yeah he has a point but this isn't a news flash to anybody. He walks around with such swagger and is an advocate for drugs but how can the above be taken seriously when his entire career is an example of this culture at it's worst presumably.
[yt]X9IfSOxqC2I[/yt]

what do you hink of joe rogan etc

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Re: Spinning our wheels. Joe Rogan's rant on how our culturalsocial skills isn;t evol

This isn't revolutionary information. Yes, we are culturally ass backwards and lightyears behind what we should be. Yes, we have the potential to do so much better. But instead of bitching about how dumb we are, how about offering I dunno, some solutions? Mr. Rogan falls into the same trap that every armchair critic always does, and that's the fact that they whine and whine and whine about how terrible everything is, but they never offer any solutions. They think just by yelling at us and telling us how stupid we are, that is somehow going to register with us to change without even knowing how we are supposed to implement said change.

So sadly all this is, is just a video with some nifty graphics like it's promoting a Holiday Season Christmas movie coming to a theater near you rather than the philosophical wake up call that Joe wants it to be.