• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Speculation on Rock/Roman/Elimination Chamber

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
That’s another problem with this long ass reign. They basically are running low on challengers at this point and they’ve not really built many folks up either to challenge him. Some of the guys who could are on Raw sadly. So they’ve had to basically just draaaaaagggg it out with little to no defenses since WrestleMania

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That’s another problem with this long ass reign. They basically are running low on challengers at this point and they’ve not really built many folks up either to challenge him. Some of the guys who could are on Raw sadly. So they’ve had to basically just draaaaaagggg it out with little to no defenses since WrestleMania
that's my main issue with Cody - since beating Brock he has just been feuding with a different stable and going after tag titles for fun but ignoring seth, ignoring the IC title. like sure his story is he wants Romans belt...but why wouldnt he go after other singles hardware to prove his point. why would he NOT want other belts and disrespect those titles lol. it makes no fucking sense from a character pov, reducing it to wanting only one title is not logical at all to me. this is AEW cody not fighting main eventers all over again

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
and why would he have Owens traded to SDL instead of himself lmao
Lol yea this is the biggest like wtf to me. Did Cody not have a say? Because that’s the only way it makes any sense if it wasn’t him picking. Like I just don’t understand it.

I will say him and Jey at least did go after the tag titles, and that was neat(mainly though because it gives Jey one extra tag title over Jimmy) but besides that, yeah it’s as if he’s just there. Don’t really like that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Lol yea this is the biggest like wtf to me. Did Cody not have a say? Because that’s the only way it makes any sense if it wasn’t him picking. Like I just don’t understand it.

I will say him and Jey at least did go after the tag titles, and that was neat(mainly though because it gives Jey one extra tag title over Jimmy) but besides that, yeah it’s as if he’s just there. Don’t really like that.
i dont watch enough, but I thought Cody had implied he had a say but I could have misread it ofc

Cwalker

I think Cody just brought the idea of a trade to the table but had no way of who was actually traded.

Cause I’m with you guys. Made the most sense for him to be traded for Jey. This way he doesn’t have to win the Rumble again to get back to Jey. He could win the Chamber or a Gauntlet Match or something.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
He can honestly still win the Chamber to get the shot, despite being on Raw. Pretty sure they’ve done it like that before. 3 from Raw and 3 from Smackdown, winner gets Roman.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think Cody was accused of it by like Drew or something or maybe JD to try and turn Sami against Cody but otherwise he didn't pick KO in kayfabe, at least as of yet revealed

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think Cody was accused of it by like Drew or something or maybe JD to try and turn Sami against Cody but otherwise he didn't pick KO in kayfabe, at least as of yet revealed
Would be a hell of away to turn Cody heel if he ever did. Doing a promo with someone then just be like “I got rid of Kevin, don’t make me get rid of you too.”’or something like that :lmao or even to Kevin himself if Cody ends up on Smackdown. Can say he got rid of him before and can do it again