Kayfabe Spark World Championship Aftermath

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*After the bell rings, the championship is presented to Vanessa York as the first champion, a huge display fireworks goes off on the stage arena and confetti falls from the top of the Ignition arena. As Vanessa York goes up the ramp with Lilith Young and the referee. The camera then, slow pans over to Christina slowly getting up on the outside of the ring. She takes her time to get up, she is meet with the entire crowd clapping to her and York’s performance in the ring. *

*The crowd start to chant, that was awesome*

*Christina has a demoralized expression on her face, as she slowly starts to make her around the ring heading to ramp. Before going up the ramp, she stops in her tracks and puts her hands over her head completely disappointed in herself. *

*Christina starts to speak to herself, quietly*

Christina: I failed, I failed.

*Christina begins her slow walk up the ramp heading towards the entrance way and the backstage. The crowd try to cheer her up, with Christina chants, but the expression on her face stays the same. *She finally looks to the crowd, just before enters backstage heartbroken over this loss.*

Jake Lott: A very hard loss for Christina Morgan, tonight at Ignition. But congratulations to the first Spark World Champion Vanessa York, being crowned tonight.

Metions: @Hybrid, @impactking

Status
Not open for further replies.