• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Space Jam: A New Legacy (2021)

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
hvoGdsjl.jpg

RELEASE DATE: July 16, 2021
STUDIO: Warner Bros.
DIRECTOR: Malcolm D. Lee
MPAA RATING: N/A
SCREENWRITER: Andrew Dodge
STARRING: LeBron James, Sonequa Martin-Green, Damian Lillard, Anthony Davis, Klay Thompson, Diana Taurasi, Chiney Ogwumike, Nneka Ogwumike, Don Cheadle
GENRE: Animation, Adventure, Sports

Plot Summary: Released in 1996, the original "Space Jam" starred Michael Jordan and saw him teaming up with the Looney Tunes as they played a game of basketball in an intergalactic arena. The sequel picks up decades later, starring NBA MVP LeBron James.

--------

I'll have to rewatch the first one, it was legendary. Not a Lebron fan at all, but might still catch this.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I watched the original last week. This is my first time seeing the rest of the cast. I'm definitely interested. I see three WNBA players on the cast, so I'm curious to see how that plays into thing. I could see the "Monstars" team being made up of Lillard, Thompson, Davis and the Ogwumike sisters. That would definitely be an interesting twist on things.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It should be fun to watch the LeBron haters find any excuse to talk about how bad this is regardless of what its actual quality is

All if EC is right that a fire Monstars team :mark:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It should be fun to watch the LeBron haters find any excuse to talk about how bad this is regardless of what its actual quality is

All if EC is right that a fire Monstars team :mark:

Same could probably be said the same the other way around. Fans of his will praise it even if it’s horrible.

I’ll go in and fairly judge it. I don’t even care about basketball but Space Jam was an amazing movie. So I hope this one will be.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Same could probably be said the same the other way around. Fans of his will praise it even if it’s horrible.

I’ll go in and fairly judge it. I don’t even care about basketball but Space Jam was an amazing movie. So I hope this one will be.

Better to be a fan than a hater in most cases.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Better to be a fan than a hater in most cases.

That’s true, I just was pointing out that the best judgement will come from people who aren’t fans or haters of his. People who’s just in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I was about to post pretty much exactly what EC said lol both are annoying but haters always annoy me more than people that just like stuff that I dont...now if they start calling it the best movie ever or even better than the original (if I don't agree) then I'll call them put lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
That’s true, I just was pointing out that the best judgement will come from people who aren’t fans or haters of his. People who’s just in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear you but I'd rather hear a fan give it undue praise than hear a hater complain. Like I'm really not gonna be bothered by anyone who loves it just cause Bron's in it. At least that's a little bit wholesome. :lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah Space Jam easily one of my favorite Movies growing up as a kid and I have a good feeling this will be a fun watch. I would love to see some Jordan jokes in this as well and Bugs would surely be the guy to say something to start something.