Soulja Boy Sig *Probably My Best*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
SouljaBoy.jpg

rate/hate/commentate

:gora:

Reaction score
I was going to add some more text but then it would be full of text all over the sig and it would not look cool

Wrestling Station

try to create your own bkg rather than just adding 2 bulk images in the back. use brushes and effects and filters to achieve this.

CT Styles

Yeh download some brushes off the internet and then you can create some great backgrounds but good job, 6/10.

The Miz

Reaction score
Nice text & blending.

This goes to show how bad this site is for GFX comments & ratings. It is either a 10/10 on a shit sig or just a comment that makes no sense just for the sake of a post count. FYI there is no blending in this sig.

On the other hand;

It isn't bad for a beginner thats how I started out (with the 2 pics in the back covered by a render where they meet). However, I would suggest lowering the glaussian blur you have on the sig.. or whatever kind of blur/lighting effect that is. & always try to use solid text, the outlined text (where letters are see through) usually dont look great on most sigs.

5/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
8/10... im no expert, but I like the coloring and Text

Enigma22

Reaction score
its simple but i like it. u should have atleast added an effect to the background tho, other then just darkening it... also the text isnt bad but i think u should have used some blending with it...

Untouchable

Reaction score
8/10... im no expert, but I like the coloring and Text

you certainly aint.

try looking up some tutorials thats all im going to say at this point, theres not really much to talk about here.

Soulpower

Ha! Soulja Boy looks like Rell!

Anyways, 8/10

If it were pretty much anyone but Soulja Boy, it would get a higher score.

CT Styles

This goes to show how bad this site is for GFX comments & ratings. It is either a 10/10 on a shit sig or just a comment that makes no sense just for the sake of a post count. FYI there is no blending in this sig.

On the other hand;

It isn't bad for a beginner thats how I started out (with the 2 pics in the back covered by a render where they meet). However, I would suggest lowering the glaussian blur you have on the sig.. or whatever kind of blur/lighting effect that is. & always try to use solid text, the outlined text (where letters are see through) usually dont look great on most sigs.

5/10

You don't like it then go. This site is great for GFX and people are really talented and people give great scores and recommendations on improving their skills.

Anyway, I like it it's simple and neat I like the font aswell and thats how I started with the 3 pics, 6/10 and I like Soulja Boy aswell.

Untouchable

Reaction score
You don't like it then go. This site is great for GFX and people are really talented and people give great scores and recommendations on improving their skills.

it really isn't a good site for it at all tbh, the people give really high ratings for things that dont deserve it, The people here (including myself) are not that good
maby if people were abit harder on each other then the GFX here would actually improve, but everyone seems to be staying in the same place.

Wrestling Station

^thats true, for that case, im on a new thing hopefully it works out well and things will improve. "An idea".