Souldga Presents WWE Summerslam And Beyond

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Souldga

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw LIVE

Wisconsin; Milwaukee – Milwaukee Arena – September 3rd 07

*** A short Video is shown showing the victory celebration last week, focusing on the FU by Cena on Morrison ***

*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Monday Night Raw Live here in the Milwaukee Arena in Milwaukee Wisconsin! And we have one hell of a show planned here tonight!

King: We sure do JR! We have John Cena taking on John Morrison in the main event! I can’t wait, it’s just a little taste of the main event at Unforgiven!

JR: That’s right King, tonight we also have the Intercontinental Title match between Mr Kennedy and Umaga! Plus the return of Jeff hardy!

*** Jeff Hardy’s music plays to a massive pop from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring ***

JR: And we start with Jeff hardy!

King: I can’t believe how much the fans love him JR! But it’s good to see him back!

JR: It sure is King, but Carlito will give him a tough match I’m sure.

*** Carlito then comes down, he receives a mixed reaction but slightly more boos ***

Match 1 – Singles Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito
Ending:
Carlito has a hammerlock on Jeff, but Jeff breaks free with elbows to the side of the head, he then hits some hard punches to the face of Carlito followed by the sit-down jawbreaker! Jeff lifts Carlito up and whips him into the corner, but Carlito reverses it sending Jeff into the corner, but Jeff jumps to the top rope and goes for the whisper in the wind! But Carlito moves out of the way at the last second, so Jeff lands hard onto the mat and then holds his back in pain. Carlito grabs Jeff and picks him up, he then throws Jeff across the mat so Jeff goes flying under the bottom rope and to the outside! Carlito goes to the outside and lifts Jeff up, Carlito then lifts him above his head and drops Jeff chest-first across the barrier! Carlito tosses Jeff back into the ring. 1! Carlito lifts Jeff up and kicks him in the gut, he then runs off the ropes and comes back at Jeff with a hard running knee lift! 1, 2! Carlito lifts Jeff up once again and hits some hard punches to the face, he whips Jeff inot the ropes but Jeff ducks under a clothesline and comes back with a one-arm spinning sleeper slam on Carlito! 1, 2! Jeff hits a few more punches and kicks Carlito in the gut, but Carlito catches Jeff’s foot, Jeff then hits the spinning mule kick that sends Carlito back down into the bottom turnbuckle! Jeff then uses the ropes to hit a corner dropkick! Jeff pulls Carlito out of the corner and hits a double leg drop to the groin! 1, 2! Jeff takes a breather and then lifts Carlito up again. He whips Carlito into the ropes but Carlito jumps onto the second rope and hits a springboard back elbow! 1, 2! Carlito waits for Jeff to get up and then dropkicks Jeff into the ropes, Jeff comes flying back into Carlito who kicks him in the gut and hits a spike DDT! Carlito then goes to the corner and hits a split-legged moonsault! Carlito smiles arrogantly and then cover Jeff! 1, 2 ½! Carlito can’t believe it! While the ref checks on Jeff, Carlito takes the protective pad off the top turnbuckle! Carlito lifts Jeff up and whips him towards the corner, but Jeff smoothly climbs up the ropes and hits the whisper in the wind! Jeff waits for Carlito to stagger up, he then pushes him chest-first into the unprotected turnbuckle! Carlito holds his chest in pain and then falls backwards towards Jeff who hits a reverse twist of fate! Jeff climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits the Swanton bomb! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Jeff Hardy!

JR: What a great opening match! And what a win for Jeff Hardy!

King: You’re right JR, it was one hell of a match to open the show! And Jeff showed no ring rust!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Backstage:

*** The Camera shows a limousine pulling into the car park. Vince McMahon steps out to massive heat, Stephanie then steps out to a mixed reaction, Shane McMahon then steps out and receives a loud pop! ***

Vince: Come on you two; let’s go see your brother!

*** Stephanie chuckles to herself, while Shane rolls his eyes ***

JR: There you are Ladies and Gentlemen, as expected, Mr McMahon has brought Shane and Stephanie to Raw tonight. Presumably to cheer on their new brother Mr Kennedy for his title match tonight.

King: Well, I don’t think they want to be here to cheer on their brother tonight, judging by their facial expressions! Especially Shane!

JR: Well I wouldn’t be surprised, given the way their father is acting.
Next it will be Big Daddy V taking on the team of Santino Marrella and Jim Duggan in a handicap match.

King: I wouldn’t want to be either of those men right now! This Big Daddy V is …. Well …… dominating!

*** Duggan and Marrella are already in the ring, they are arguing when suddenly Big Daddy V’s music plays, they suddenly stop arguing and stare at V as he walks down the ramp. They look terrified. ***

Match 2 – Handicap Match
Big Daddy V vs. Jim Duggan and Santino Marrella
Ending:
Just seconds into the match, Marrella and Duggan attack V with punches and kicks, when he suddenly pushes them across the ring! Marrella gets up first and charges at V but gets taken down with a full body block! Duggan then charges at V but V takes him down with a clothesline! He picks them both up and whips them both into the corner; he then hits a running splash in the corner! They both stagger out while holding their chests, when suddenly V comes crashing into them with a double clothesline! V lifts Marrella up and hits a crushing Samoan drop! He lifts Duggan up and pushes him off the ropes into a spinning side slam! He lays them across the amt side by side, he then runs off the ropes and hits a big splash on both of them! He covers them both at once! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Big Daddy V

King: What a dominating performance!

JR: It sure was King; I don’t know who can stop this man!

Backstage:

*** The Camera shows Mr Kennedy in his locker room with the I.C title around his waist, he is putting tape on his wrists when the McMahon’s walk in ***

Vince: Look at you, my son! Intercontinental Champion! I’m so proud of you! Listen, don’t worry about Umaga, you’ll pull through, because you’re a McMahon now! And we have all come here to cheer you on. I’ve got a feeling you’ll hold that belts for a long time, and that’s just what this family needs, a long title run!
Like Shane here, he held that very title, but not for very long unfortunately. But you, my son, YOU can hold it for as long as you want!

*** Vince and Kennedy embrace, Shane looks really angry as Stephanie turns and smiles at her brother Shane ***

*** The camera then switches too John Morrison who is stood next to Maria ***

Maria: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time…..

Morrison: Cut the lame introduction Maria. You’re done here! Go on. Leave! You’re not needed here in my palace of wisdom!

*** Maria leaves ***

Morrison: Last week, John Cena, nothing but a commoner, a punk, he put his hands on me. Delivering the FU when I wasn’t prepared for action. But Cena will pay tonight! You can’t put your hands on me and my gorgeous body! I’m an A-Lister! I’m the Shaman of Sexy! And now, I’m the Monday night delight! So Cena, you should be afraid of me. You should be worrying about our match tonight. Because I won’t show you any mercy. I will destroy you!
And that, that’s just the first part of my road to glory. Because a week on Sunday at Unforgiven, I will win the triple threat match, and become what I was meant to be, I will become the WWE Champion! And then, it will be party time, party time with all my A-Lister friends! But Cena, you won’t be invited. Because after you lose tonight, and lose at Unforgiven, you will be known, as a LOSER!

*** Morrison leaves ***

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Backstage:

Davairi is walking backstage with a cup of coffee, he turns the corner and Val Venus walks straight into him, which knocks the coffee all over Davairi’s shirt!

Davairi: Hey! What you doing? You fool!

Venus: *** He laughs *** Woa, man, that’s going to leave a stain! I’d change if I was you.

Davairi: Aren’t you going to say sorry?

Venus: Na, man. Cya.

*** He laughs to himself again and leaves ***

Davairi: You’ll pay. Very soon, you will pay.

The camera returns to ringside.

JR: Next, we will see Shad of Cryme Tyme face-off against Lance Cade who is in the ring .

King: Yep, we will see who can get the upper hand in this rivalry.

*** Cryme Tyme come down to the ring and receive big pops ***

Match 3 – Singles Match
Shad Gaspard ( ½ © ) w/ JTG vs. Lance Cade w/Murdoch
Ending:
Shad and Cade trade blows, Cade takes advantage and then runs off the ropes but Shad smoothly hits a spinning scoop slam! 1, 2! Shad lifts Cade but gets poked in the eye, Cade then hits a short-arm clothesline followed by an elbow drop. 1, 2! Cade lifts Shad up and tosses him into the corner, he runs at Shad who gets his elbow up into Cade’s face, Shad then charges out into a hard clothesline! Shad lifts Cade up but this time gets kneed in the gut, Cade then hits a swinging neckbreaker! Cade then takes the padding off of a turnbuckle to distract the ref, the ref attempts to put it back on as Shad staggers up. Cade tells Murdoch to give him a steel chair! Murdoch grabs a chair but JTG grabs Murdoch’s cap from ringside! It distracts Murdoch! He drops the chair and goes after JTG while Cade shouts at Murdoch for a chair! Cade turns round and gets dropped by a big boot! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Shad Gaspard ( ½ ©) w/ JTG

*** After the match Cryme Tyme smile and joke as they leave, Cade and Murdoch are fuming in the ring! ***

Backstage:

*** Davairi is seen entering Big Daddy V’s locker room ***

*** The camera then switches to Mr Kennedy’s locker room, he doing lots of different warm ups to prepare for his match. The McMahon’s enter again ****

Vince: Look at you, my son! If I didn’t know better, I would think you were preparing for a WWE Title match in the Wrestlemania main event!
Hey Shane, maybe if you prepared for your matches like this you would’ve held a title for longer.

*** Shane again looks really angry, Stephanie again laughs quietly ***

Vince: Come on Ken, it’s time for your match. we’re all going to come down to the ring with you and cheer you on.

JR: That’s right Ladies and Gentlemen, next it’s Mr Kennedy vs. Umaga for the Intercontinental Title!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

*** As Raw comes back on air, Mr Kennedy accompanied by the McMahon’s makes his way to the ring; he receives a mixed reaction from the crowd. He grabs his mic ***

Kennedy: Ladies and Gentlemen, please, get up off your butts, and give my new family and I the respect we deserve!

*** Heat ***

Kennedy: As for myself, tonight I will defeat my opponent, and I will go on and have a long and successful reign as the Intercontinental Champion. You know him…… you love him…… You cannot live without him……. MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRR KENNEDY …………………… MCMAHON!!!

*** Shane who is stood behind him doesn’t look impressed, Vince smiles proudly. Kennedy lets go of his mic, He and Vince then talk about his strategy. ***

*** Umaga’s music plays. He makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction ***

JR: I think this will be one great match. I don’t know if Kennedy can stop this monster though King.

King: I don’t know JR, he has got his family to support him.

JR: Well I don’t know about that, but he does have support from mr McMahon.

*** Before the match, Vince sets out three steel chairs in front of the announce table. He, Shane and Stephanie sit on them. ***

Match 4 – Intercontinental Title Match – Singles Match
Mr Kennedy © w/ The McMahon’s vs. Umaga
Ending:
Umaga has Kennedy pressed against the second turnbuckle in the corner, and hits a loud of hard punches to Kennedy’s forehead. He stops when the ref forces Umaga back, Kennedy then moves out of the corner and leans on the ropes for support. Umaga then charges at Kennedy but Kennedy quickly pulls down the top rope, which sends Umaga flying over the top and to the outside! Kennedy smiles, while Vince also smiles on the outside. Kennedy goes to the outside and pulls the top part of the steel steps off the bottom one. He then pulls Umaga up and hits a hard neckbreaker across the bottom part of the steel steps! Umaga sits against the steps while holding his neck and shoulder in pain. Kennedy then steps back, then comes back at Umaga and drives his foot against Umaga’s shoulder! Umaga is in real pain as Vince looks on smiling. Kennedy pulls Umaga up and tosses him back into the ring. 1, 2! 1, 2! Kennedy gets frustrated.
He sits over Umaga and hits some hard punches to the head but Umaga just pushes him off. Kennedy gets straight back up and stomps on the shoulder and locks in an arm bar. Kennedy then locks in a hammerlock and attempts to throw him into the ring post, but Umaga doesn’t move and smoothly turns round into a devastating clothesline! Umaga then hits another clothesline before hitting a hard uppercut! Kennedy falls back into the ropes and back towards Umaga; Umaga lifts Kennedy up and hits a swinging powerslam! 1, 2 ½! Vince looks worried and Shane shows no reaction. Umaga lifts Kennedy but Kennedy rakes his eyes, Kennedy then runs off the ropes but Umaga quickly throws him above his head and catches him into a Samoan drop! 1, 2! Kennedy roles onto the apron and gets to his feet, Umaga then hit him with a hard right hand that knocks him off to the outside! Kennedy is hurt on the floor in front of the McMahon’s. The ref comes out and checks on Kennedy. Umaga comes to the outside. Vince tells Shane to attack Umaga behind the ref’s back, but Shane refuses. Umaga picks Kennedy up and hits a hard uppercut, he then throws Kennedy back into the ring and follows him in. Umaga lifts Kennedy up and hits the Samoan spike! But Vince gets onto the apron and stops the ref making the count; the ref eventually forces Vince off the apron. Umaga lifts Kennedy up but Kennedy once again rakes the eyes, he steps back and charges again at Umaga but Umaga hits another hard clothesline! Umaga waits for Kennedy to stagger up and then super kicks him in the face! Kennedy falls down against the bottom turnbuckle. Umaga sets up for the hip smash in the corner, but as he runs at Kennedy, Vince grabs Kennedy by the arm and pulls him out of the corner! Umaga then misses Kennedy, he then falls back out of the corner while holding his hip, and Kennedy then rolls him up! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – STILL I.C Champion – Mr Kennedy ©

JR: Well, Mr Kennedy gets the win this time, but his father certainly played a big part in that.

King: He sure did. Not many people have beaten Umaga, but you can add Kennedy to that list now.

JR: Let’s go to the back, with Todd Grisham.

Backstage: Todd Grisham is with John Cena.

Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, John Cena!

Cena: Hey man.

Grisham: John, tonight you face off against John Morrison, what are your thoughts?

Cena: Well earlier Morrison said that I’m a loser. Now, I’m not happy about that. Morrison, I’M the one who held the title for almost a year, I’M the one whose show is still in business, and I’M the one who has headlined the main event of Wrestlemania TWICE. And I’M the one who will win back the WWE Title at Unforgiven. And tonight, I’M the one who will KICK YOUR ASS!

*** Randy Orton appears with his new title over his shoulder, Cena looks angry ***

Orton: Whoa, Whoa! Cena, calm down! I don’t want any trouble! I just came hear to reassure the fans. You see, all those fans who came to see me. I just came to reassure them that …. The Champ is HERE!

*** Orton leaves smiling, Cena looks angry ***

*** The camera comes back to ringside, where King Booker is in the ring with a mic ***

Booker: Good evening! Good evening to you all, my loyal subjects!

*** Heat ***

Booker: Now, I know all of you were outraged by my loss to that peasant Triple H at Summerslam! That is why, last week I did this!

*** A video of last weeks attack on HHH is shown ***

Booker: I put it right! I made that rogue pay! I gave him a royal beating! It was so bad, that he suffered a massive wound! A wound that required lots of stitches, a wound which prevents him being here tonight! Even though you are not here tonight, Triple H, I would like to make a challenge. A royal challenge! For the unforgiven games. I would like to challenge you to another match.

*** Triple H appears at the top of the ramp, he has a bandage around his forehead! He makes his way to the ring but appears a little off.

He gets into the ring and hits some hard right hands to King Booker! He forces him into the corner and hits lots more punches before pulling out and holds his head in pain, as he goes back to Booker, Booker hits a thrust kick to the face which knocks HHH down! Booker sits over HHH and rips the bandage off and hits some hard right hands to the wound on his forehead! HHH gets busted wide open again! Booker lifts him up in the corner and hits some more punches followed by a hard kick to the gut! Sharmell passes Booker a steel Chair! Booker hits HHH in the gut with it first! HHH staggers out of the corner in pain, Booker then hits him in the head with the steel chair! HHH’s wound has re-opened and he is bleeding profusely! Booker then hits HHH across the back with the chair! He then stands over the Game and lifts his arms up. He receives massive heat. ***

JR: This is disgraceful! King Booker knows HHH can hardly defend himself!

King: Triple H shouldn’t of come out here because of that wound he received last week. I’m sure HHH will get revenge!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

JR: Next Ladies and Gentlemen, WWE Women’s champ, Candice will take on Jillian Hall who is ready in the ring

*** Candice comes down to cheers ***

Match 5 – Singles Match – Non-title match
Candice Michelle © vs. Jillian Hall
Ending:
Jillian hits several hard kicks to the side of Candice; Jillian then hits a sidewalk slam! 1, 2! Jillian lifts Candice up and whips her into the ropes and runs at her with a knee that hits Candice in the gut! 1, 2! Jillian lifts Candice up once again and hits a snap mare, she then runs off the ropes and dropkicks Candice in the face! 1, 2! She whips Candice into the corner and runs at her, but Candice gets her foot up into Jillian’s face! Candice then hits a flying clothesline! Candice builds up momentum with two clotheslines, before pushing Jillian into the corner and hits a monkey flip! As Jillian gets up, Candice climbs to the top rope, Candice hits a crossbody from the top into a pin! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Candice Michelle

JR: Well, Candice continues her good run, picking up another win tonight!

JR: Next we have the main event, between John Morrison and John Cena!

King: I can’t wait!

*** John Morrison’s music plays. He comes down to heat. ***

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

*** John Cena then comes down to the ring. He receives a massive pop! ***

Match 6 – Single Match
John Morrison vs. John Cena
Ending:
Cena hits Morrison with some hard right hands, he then runs off the ropes into a flying shoulder block! 1, 2! Cena lifts Morrison up and hits a fisherman’s suplex! 1, 2! Cena lifts Morrison up and hits some more right hands, he runs off the ropes but Morrison jumps off the second rope into a springboard insiguri! Cena roles out of the ring, he holds the back of his head! Cena gets to his feet on the outside, but Morrison comes crashing in with a baseball slide! Cena goes flying into the barricade! Morrison goes to the outside and lifts Cena to his feet, he then smashes Cena’s face off the barricade and the ring apron before throwing him back in the ring. 1, 2! Morrison stomps on Cena, he then pick shim up and hits a short-arm clothesline! Morrison then hits the breakdance leg drop! 1, 2! Morrison pick Cena up and goes for a suplex, but Cena reverses it into a snap suplex of his own! Cena then hits a hip toss followed by a high elbow! Cena goes for a clothesline, but Cena ducks under it and then hits a dropkick! 1, 2! Morrison locks in a ¾ facelock!
Loud chants of “CENA….CENA……CENA†motivate Cena and he manages to get to his feet, but Morrison quickly releases the hold and hits a neckbreaker! 1, 2! Morrison continues to dominate Cena, he throws him into the corner and drives his shoulder into Cena’s gut, he then pulls Cena out of the corner and hits two forearm shots, Morrison runs off the ropes but Cena hits a hard clothesline, which flips Morrison inside out! Both get to their feet, and then Cena begins to gather momentum with two clotheslines followed by a back-body-drop! Cena then hits a body slam followed by and elbow drop! 1, 2! Cena lifts Morrison up onto his shoulders, but Morrison slides off then ducks under a punch, Morrison runs off the ropes into another shoulder block! Cena lifts Morrison up and hits the modified back suplex! He goes for the ‘five knuckle shuffle’, but Morrison jumps up and hits another dropkick! 1, 2!
Morrison sits over Cena and delivers some hard forearms, he then lifts Cena up and kicks him in the gut, he runs off the ropes but Cena hits a high elbow that knocks Morrison down! Cena then kicks Morrison in the gut and runs off the ropes into the flashback! Then climbs to the top rope and hits a dropkick onto the back of Morrison’s head! 1, 2! Cena lifts Morrison up and ducks under a punch, he hits his modified back suplex again, and this time hits the five-knuckle shuffle! He once again lifts Morrison up and goes for the FU, but Morrison lands on his feet and quickly slides out of the ring and takes a breather. Cena slides under the ropes and grabs Morrison and throws him face-first into the ring post! He then tosses Morrison back into the ring and follows him in, but Morrison kicks him again in the gut and sets up for the corkscrew neckbreaker, but Cena very smoothly lifts him up on his shoulders and hits the FU! As he goes for the cover, Orton comes in and starts stomping on Cena!
Winner – John Cena via Disqualification

*** Orton continues to stomp on Cena and lifts him up and hits a hard European uppercut! He grabs Morrison, and throws him over the top rope and to the outside in front of the announce table!
Orton then lifts up Cena and hits some more punches but suddenly Cena fights back with his own punches to the face and gut! Cena continues to hit Orton and then knocks him down with a clothesline!
Then suddenly Morrison comes into the ring and smashes the WWE title into Cena’s face! Orton gets to his feet and Morrison smashes the title into his face too!

Both Cena and Orton are out cold as Morrison stands over them holding the WWE Title in the air. ***

JR: Will this be the image we will see a week on Sunday at Unforgiven? Morrison with the WWE title stood over his opponents?

King: It very well could be! They seemed to forget about him, and you can’t do that! There is THREE people in this feud!

JR: Well it’s shaping up as a very good one! That’s it Ladies and Gents, join us next week on Monday Night Raw! The last stop before Unforgiven! Goodnight!

*** End of Show ***

Quick Results:

Jeff Hardy df. Carlito

Big dady V df. Jim Duggan and Santino Marrella

Shad Gaspard (c) df. Lance Cade

Mr Kennedy df. Umaga - I.C Title Match

Candice df. Jillian Hall - Non-title match

John Cena df. John Morrison via DQ

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Why did you bring this thread back?

Souldga

Reaction score
I never stopped I just went away and I will be away again next week

Souldga

Reaction score
Friday Night Smackdown Preview!
Missouri; Saint Louis – Kiel Center – September 7th 07

Friday Night Smackdown comes to the Kiel Center in Saint Louis, Missouri! With the huge world title gauntlet match already announced, and with Unforgiven approaching, Smackdown is set to be a great show…

* It was announced last week that The Great Khali would be defending his title tonight in a gauntlet match, and the man who beat him last week, Rey Mysterio, is one of the participants. The Great Khali will want to keep hold of his title with Unforgiven approaching. Will we crown a new champion on Smackdown? Or will the Punjabi Giant show his domination once again?

* Last week Matt Hardy won the U.S Championship when he beat MVP in the main event. Tonight Matt Hardy will face a tough test as he faces off against the tough Dave Taylor in a non-title match. Will Matt hardy pick up his first win as the U.S Champ, or will Dave Taylor defeat the new U.S Champion?

* Last week Elijah Burke and CM Punk wrestled each other on their Smackdown debuts in a great match. It finished a draw after a double count out. Tonight they will face off in a re-match. Who will get the win this time?

* Last week Dave Batista and Ric Flair won a tag team match, this week they will team up again and face the young and talented Major Brothers. Will Batista and Flair pick up another win as a team, or will the Majors pick up get their biggest win yet?

Confirmed for Smackdown:

* Gauntlet Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

* Matt hardy © vs. Dave Taylor – Non-title match

* Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk

* Batista and Ric Flair vs. The Major Brothers

Souldga

Reaction score

Friday Night Smackdown!

Missouri; Saint Louis – Kiel Center – September 7th 07

*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***

*** Highlights are shown of last weeks Smackdown. It shows Mysterio beating Khali and then Teddy Long announcing a gauntlet match, it also shows Matt hardy defeat MVP for the U.S Title ***

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! We are live here in the Kiel Center in Saint Louis, Missouri! And JBL, are you looking forward to tonight’s show?

JBL: I sure I am! I’m not a fan of Teddy Long, but boy has he made one hell of a match for tonight!

Cole: That’s right JBL! We have a gauntlet match for the World Heavyweight Title, tonight on Smackdown!

JBL: We rarely get to see title matches on Smackdown, and since we have a gauntlet match, there will be many title matches! The odds don’t look good for Khali!

Cole: We know that one of the participants will be the man who beat Khali last wee, Rey Mysterio!
Also tonight we have a rematch from last week, our two newest superstars will face off once again, with Elijah Burke taking on CM Punk!

JBL: The two had one brilliant match last week, which ended a draw. And we get to see it once again tonight to see if we get a winner!

*** Matt Hardy’s music plays to a massive pop. He comes down with his new U.S title around his waist ***

Cole: And we start with the new United States Champion, Matt Hardy!

*** Dave Taylor comes down to little reaction ***

Match 1 – Singles Match – Non-title Match
Matt Hardy © vs. Dave Taylor
Ending:
Taylor has a rear naked chokehold on Hardy. He keeps it locked in for almost a minute before loud chants of his name start to motivate Hardy. Hardy manages to get to his feet and manages to lifts Taylor’s arms off his head, he then turns around and hits two hard punches to Taylor’s face, he tries to run off the ropes but Taylor grabs his arm and pulls Hardy back into a hard clothesline! Taylor picks Hardy up hits two hard European uppercuts before hitting a body slam! 1, 2! Taylor then picks Hardy up and hits a side headlock takeover. He keeps the side headlock in but then releases the hold. He stomps on hardy and lifts him up again, he whips him into the corner, and Taylor then charges at hardy but hardy lifts his foot into Taylor’s face! Hardy then jumps onto the second rope and dives off into a flying clothesline! Both men manage to get to their feet and they trade punches, Matt takes advantage with some hard punches, he then ducks under a clothesline and hits a neckbreaker! Matt gets to his feet and jumps to the second rope and dives off into the leg drop! 1, 2! Matt climbs to the top rope and again and waits for Taylor to get to his feet, he dives off looking for the elbow to the back but Taylor catches him with the high elbow!
Taylor lifts Hardy up and hits two short arm clotheslines! He then locks in a ¾ facelock! Eventually matt gets to his feet but Taylor quickly brings him back to the mat with a snap mare! Taylor then runs off the ropes and hits a big boot to the face! 1, 2! Taylor lifts Matt up and hits a European upper cut! Matt drops to the mat. Taylor climbs to the second rope and waits for Matt to get up, he then dives off looking for a double axe handle, but Matt hits a hard clothesline! Matt then hits some punches and then knocks Taylor down with two hard clotheslines! Matt then hits the side affect! 1, 2! He kicks Taylor in the gut and goes for the twist of fate, but Taylor reverses it and has Matt in a half nelson position, he goes for the half nelson slam but Matt twists round and smoothly hits the Twist of Fate! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Matt Hardy

Cole: Hardy gets the win! A very impressive one at that!

JBL: You got to give it up for Hardy but the rough and tough Dave Taylor dominated him for large parts of the match! It was a slobber knocker!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Backstage: Teddy Long knocks on Mark Henry’s dressing room door, he opens it.

Long: Just to inform you Mark Henry, to stop these strange goings on involving the Undertaker, and to stop you beating people up, you are not to go to the ring tonight.

Henry: Well the Undertaker wouldn’t show up anyway, he’s scared of me! I’m the damn silverback! And you’re not even allowing the silverback into his own jungle?

Long: Sorry.

*** The camera goes into Henry’s locker room as he shuts the door. He sits down on a chair when the lights suddenly go off! When they come back on, “UNFORGIVEN†is written on the mirror in blood! Henry looks terrified! ***

*** The camera then shows Jamie Noble walking down a hallway. As he walks past, Hornswaggle is seen appearing from behind a large storage box. He smiles and as Noble walks past, he holds his shillelagh along the floor! Noble falls over right in front of lots of people! Hornswaggle isn’t there when Noble turns around. ***

Noble: HORSWAGGLE! LEAVE ME ALONE!

*** The people around Noble look at him like he is crazy! ***

JBL: Noble really wants him off his back, If I was Hornswaggle I would leave noble alone before he gets seriously hurt like he did at Summerslam.

Cole: Now let’s go to Kristal and Matt Hardy.

Backstage: Kristal with Matt hardy

Kristal: Ladies and Gentlemen, Matt Hardy!

*** Pops ***

Kristal: Matt, congratulations on a hard fought win tonight.

Matt: Thank you, I’m a little sore at the moment, Dave Taylor gave me a good beating but as everyone knows, Matt Hardy will not die and I didn’t die tonight. I kept going and showed everyone why I’m the new U.S champion.

Kristal: How did it feel to beat MVP last week for the title?

*** MVP appears. He looks very angry, he takes his shades off and looks straight into Hardy’s eyes ***

MVP: I guess you think you’re the MVP around here now, don’t you Matt? You defeated me last week, and you took my title. But Matt, I’M still the MVP around here. Champion or no Champion, I’m still the Most Valuable Player! I’m half man, half amazing. And Matt, I will have gold back around my waist very soon, you will see. I’ll take that belt back. Enjoy it while you can. Very soon, MVP will have gold around his waist. Why? Because I’m better than YOU!

*** MVP puts his shades back on leaves, Hardy doesn’t look convinced ***

*** The camera switches to Teddy Long’s office. Khali’s manager and translator Runjin Singh enters ***

Singh: Teddy, I just want to know a little about this gauntlet match later.

Long: You’re not worried are you? You said last week that Khali can defeat anyone on any night.

Singh: He can, and he will! Anyway, how many people will be entering this gauntlet match?

Long: Five, including The Great Khali.

Singh: OK, then who is going to be in it?

Long: I’m only telling you that one of the participants, will be the man who defeated Khali last week, Rey Mysterio. I will tell you this; nobody will enter the tournament that has already wrestled tonight. Does that narrow it down for you?

Singh: Not really, but it doesn’t matter! Khali will beat everybody.

*** Singh leaves and looks angry ***

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, next it will be the young and talented Majors going against Ric Flair and Batista!

JBL: This will be an interesting match! If the Majors can win it’ll be one of their best wins yet, if not THE best!

*** The Majors come out to the ring to small pops, followed by Flair and Batista who both receive big pops ***

*** Before the match, The Majors and Batista and Flair shake hands ***

Cole: That’s a good sign of sportsmanship from the two teams.

JBL: I sure as hell wouldn’t have done it, but I know the Majors grew up watching Ric Flair.

Match 2 – Tag Team Match
The Majors vs. Batista and Flair
Ending:
Flair backs Brett into the corner and hits several hard chops and jabs, he then tags in Batista, they whip the Majors into the ropes and hit a double hip toss! 1, 2! Batista picks Brett up and lifts him into the corner. He then drives his shoulder into Brett’s midsection and then hits a short arm clothesline! 1, 2! Batista whips Brett into the ropes then Brett slides under Batista’s legs and comes back with a crossbody! 1, 2! Brett then tags Brian and they take Batista down with a double dropkick! 1, 2! Brian lifts Batista up and hits a few hard punches, he then whips Batista into the ropes but Batista comes back with a hard spear! Brian rolls into the corner, he then tags Brian. Brian enters the ring and runs at Batista but Batista hits a back-body-drop! Batista then hits a spear on Brian! He picks him up and hits a spinebuster! He shakes the ropes and he puts the thumbs down, he then tags in Flair. Flair enters the ring and lifts Brian up, he hits two chops before bouncing off the ropes into a chop block! He then locks in the figure four-leg lock! Brian taps!
Winners – Batista and Ric Flair

*** After the match Batista and Flair celebrate. They then pick the Majors up to their feet and shake their hands and embrace which receives a big pop from the crowd ***

Cole: Another impressive win for Batista and Flair, they are on a roll. Also it was a nice show of sportsmanship at the end.

JBL: They are on a roll now! Who knows how far they could go!

Backstage: Batista and Flair walk through the hallway after their match, Teddy Long appears

Long: Congratulations! Guys, you’ve been looking impressive lately. Now, next week on Smackdown, which will be the last stop before Unforgiven, you two will take on Deuce and Domino in a tag match. And if you guys win, you will face them at Unforgiven for the titles! You feelin’ that?

Batista: Oh I’m feeling that Teddy!

Flair: Wooooooooooooooo!

*** The camera cuts back to ringside ***

Cole: Next Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the rematch between Elijah Burke and CM Punk!

JBL: If it’s half as good as last week’s match, we’re in for a treat!

*** CM Punk’s music plays to a massive pop, he makes his way to the ring.
Elijah Burke then comes down to a mixed reaction (mostly heat) ***

Match 3 – Singles Match
Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk
Ending:
Punk hits two arm drags followed by a hip toss! He then hits a snap mare and hits a hard kick to the back and chest! 1, 2! Punk lifts Burke up again and hits a body slam! He then climbs to the top rope and hits a split-legged moonsault! 1, 2! Burke rolls out the ring holding his chest. Punk comes flying in with a baseball slide, but Burke dodges it, he then pulls Punk out of the ring by the foot and drops him with a hard right hand! Burke throws Punk shoulder-first into the steel steps! Burke rolls into the ring and tells the ref to count. Punk gets back onto the apron at 7, Burke then moves towards him and grabs Punk. Punk fights back with some punches and head butts! Punk then pushes Burke back across the ring, he then hits a springboard clothesline from the apron!
Both of them stagger up and trade punches, but Burke then pushes Punk back into the corner, he then hits a hard punching combo to the body of Punk! Burke then lays Punk on the mat. He moves to the opposite corner and runs forward and hits the ‘Elijah’s elbow’! 1, 2! Burke pulls Punk across the ring and lifts him to his feet, Burke then hits a suplex and then into a back suplex! 1, 2! Burke lifts Punk up and whips him into the corner. He sets up for the Elijah Express but Punk dodges it! Burke holds his knees in pain. Punk then hits the double underhook backbreaker! 1, 2! Punk punches the mat in anger!
Punk lifts Burke up and hits a hard kick to the gut, Punk runs off the ropes and hits a clothesline! He takes a breather and then pulls Burke into the corner of the ring. He climbs to the top rope and sets up for the moonsault again, this time Burke gets to his feet and grabs Punk by the tights, he then pulls him down to the mat! Punk lands hard on his back! Burke waits for Punk to stagger up, Punk then turns around straight into Burke who hits the Elijah Experience! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Elijah Burke

Cole: Another great match! This time it’s Burke who gets the win!

JBL: Both of them put on a fantastic match once again, this time Burke had the edge! I would watch this match again!

Cole: Well these matches have got to boost the ratings!

Cole: Next we have the gauntlet match for the World Heavyweight Title!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Cole: It is now time for the Gauntlet match for the World Heavyweight Title!
In case you don’t know the rules, five superstars including Khali will participate in the match, and if you lose you are out of the gauntlet match, if you win, you stay in and face the next participant.

*** Khali’s music plays. He comes down to massive heat ***

Cole: And Khali will start the match!

JBL: The odds are against Khali in this match!

*** Kane’s music plays to a big pop ***

Cole: Kane will start the match too!

JBL: It’ll be hard enough for either one to defeat their opponent, never mind win the whole thing!

Gauntlet Match 1 – World Heavyweight Title Match
The Great Khali © vs. Kane
Ending :
Just a few minutes into the match, The Great Khali hits a big boot on Kane that sends him through the ropes and to the outside. Khali follows Kane to the outside and then smashes Kane’s head off the announce table! Khali then throws Kane towards the steel steps but Kane reverses it so Khali goes flying shoulder-first into the steel steps! Kane enters the ring and the ref starts counting Khali out. Khali gets back into the ring at a count of 7. Kane smashes Khali’s head off the turnbuckle, he then hits lots of hard punches and uppercuts in the corner. Kane then moves back to the opposite corner, he then charges at Khali and hits a clothesline in the corner! Khali falls out of the corner, Kane then hits a few more uppercuts that set Khali off balance, Kane then runs off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline from Khali and quickly turns round and grabs Khali by the throat! He gets ready to hits the clothesline but Singh jumps onto the apron and starts shouting at Kane! Kane lets go of Khali and goes over to Singh and knocks him off the apron with an uppercut! Kane then turns around but gets dropped by a massive chop to the head! Khali then pulls Kane to his feet by the throat; he then hits the double arm choke bomb! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – The Great Khali
Eliminated – Kane

Cole: Well Khali has beaten his first challenge!

JBL: But who’s next to entering the gauntlet match?

*** Finlay’s music plays to a mixed reaction, he comes down with his shillelagh.
Before the match, Hornswaggle runs across the ring which distracts the referee! Wile that happens, Finlay hits Khali twice in the knees with his shillelagh! ***

Gauntlet Match 2 – Khali © vs. Finlay
Ending:
Finlay has Khali on his knees. He hits some hard punches to Khali’s face, he then hits a spike DDT! 1, 2! Finlay lifts Khali to his knees again and locks in a side headlock. After little affect, Finlay lets go and runs off the ropes into a boot into Khali’s face! Khali doesn’t move off his knees though, Finlay then runs off the ropes and hits another hard kick to the face but Khali again doesn’t move off his knees, Finlay then does it again but Khali grabs him by the throat, he stands up but Finlay kicks him in the injured knee, Finlay then runs off the ropes again but runs straight into a big boot from Khali! Khali lifts Finlay up and hits a hard clothesline! He then lifts Finlay up again and wraps his hands around Finlay’s throat, but Finlay hits Khali’s arm which forces Khali to let go, Finlay then hits a few more punches, he then runs off the ropes once again but straight into Khali who grabs him by the throat, Khali then hits the chokebomb! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – The Great Khali
Eliminated – Finlay

Cole: Khali is still in this match!

JBL: There is still two more people to enter though, Michael!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

*** Rey Mysterio’s music plays to a massive pop! ***

Cole: Rey Mysterio! Can he be the man to eliminate Khali from this match?

JBL: Well he did beat Khali last week!

Gauntlet Match 3 – The Great Khali © vs. Rey Mysterio
Ending:
Rey hits several hard punches to the chest and some hard kicks to the legs, Khali just pushes him in the chest and sends Rey flying across the ring! Rey gets up and runs at Khali again, he hits some more punches and kicks but Khali again pushes Rey across the ring! Rey this time tries a crossbody but Khali catches him! Khali lifts Rey above his head and drops him down onto the mat! Rey rolls around in pain, holding his chest. Khali picks Rey up and moves him into the corner. He then hits some hard chops to the chest! Khali then pulls Rey out of the corner and knocks him down with a thunderous clothesline! Khali then locks in the nerve hold.
Rey looks in agony but fights on, loud chants of “619…….619……..619†start to motivate Rey. Rey manages to get to his knees and then his feet, but Khali then squeezes harder which forces Rey back to his knees!
After a while Rey again manages to get to his feet, he then hits away at Khali’s hands. Khali then releases the hold! Rey runs off the ropes but runs straight into a big boot from Khali! 1, 2! Khali lifts Rey to his feet and lifts him onto the top turnbuckle. Khali then hits a hard punch to Rey’s face. Khali then grabs Rey by the throat, but Rey hits a series of punches into Khali’s face! Rey then hits a tornado DDT! Rey then sits over Khali and hits lots of hard punches! Khali gets to his knees, Rey runs off the ropes and hits a hard front dropkick to the face! Rey wiats for Khali to get to his feet, he then dropkicks Khali into the second rope! Rey hits the 619! Khali falls back but is still on his feet, Rey goes for a seated senton but is met by the chop to the head! Khali covers Rey with his boot, 1, 2 ½! Khali is fuming! He shouts Punjabi at Singh on the outside. Singh throws a chair into the ring and then jumps onto the apron and distracts the referee! Khali picks up the chair and waits for Rey to get up. Rey pulls himself up off the ropes, Khali swings the chair at Rey but Rey ducks! The chair bounces off the ropes and back into Khali’s face! Khali drops the chair and staggers back, Rey knocks Singh off the apron with a hard punch and then dropkicks Khali in the back which sends Khali onto the second rope! Rey hits another 619! This time Khali falls back onto his back. Rey then drops the dime! Rey thinks about covering, but then climbs to the top rope! He points to the sky and then hits the frogsplash! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Rey Mysterio
Eliminated – The Great Khali

Cole: Khali has lost the World Title! He has been eliminated from the gauntlet match!

JBL: I don’t believe it! Rey has beaten Khali two weeks in a row!

Cole: He has not won the title yet though! There is still one more person to enter the match! Wait a minute!

*** Rey is looking up the ramp, awaiting his opponent when Khali knocks him down from behind with a clothesline!
Khali lifts Rey up and hits the chokebomb! Singh enters the ring and orders Khali to lock in the claw! So Khali lifts Rey up and locks it in! After a while he releases the hold, Rey drops to the mat and lays motionless.
Khali exits the ring and pulls the lid off the announce table and then pulls the monitors out. He reaches into the ring and pulls Rey out of the ring by the foot. He lifts Rey up, and hits another chokebomb but this time through the announce table!
Rey lies motionless! Referees then come out and convince Khali to leave! ***

Cole: This is a disgrace! Whoever enters next has Rey Mysterio on a plate!

*** After a very quiet pause with everyone concerned about Rey, MVP’s music plays!
He emerges from the top of the ramp looking very smug. He receives massive heat from the crowd! ***

Cole: I don’t believe this! MVP, who lost the U.S title last week, now has a very good chance to win the WORLD Title! I didn’t even think he was in action tonight!

JBL: Neither did I! Well he did say to Hardy earlier he’d have gold very soon, we assumed he meant the U.S Title!

*** MVP takes his time while taking off his jewellery and his sunglasses. He then moves over to Rey who is still down and out.
MVP lifts Rey up but Rey is just leaning on MVP. MVP throws Rey into the ring and then enters the ring. The ref rings the bell ***

Gauntlet Match 4 – Rey Mysterio vs. MVP
In Full:
MVP lifts Rey up as loud boos continue. He pushes Rey into the corner and goes back to the opposite corner, to allow the ref to check on Rey. MVP just arrogantly jumps up and down while smiling as Rey gets checked on. Suddenly MVP comes crashing in with a big boot in the corner! Rey collapses to the mat! The ref tries to check on Rey but MVP orders him away. Even more boos are heard around the arena, MVP looks around at the crowd and then quickly lifts Rey to his feet, he then kicks Rey in the gut and smoothly hits the Playmaker! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – NEW World Heavyweight Champion – M.V.P!

*** After the match MVP lifts his new belt in the air and receives major heat. He celebrates for a long time and does the “BALLIN†sign. H continues to celebrate until Smackdown goes off air. ***

Cole: Well this is a disgrace. Khali destroyed Rey before this match, he handed Rey to MVP on a plate!

JBL: It doesn’t matter how he did it Michael! MVP is our new World Champion! What would you expect MVP to do?

Cole: I’m sorry but I think it’s a damn shame! But as JBL said, we do have a new World Heavyweight Champion, Montel Vontavious Porter, M.V.P. Good night everyone, don’t forget to join us next week, in what will be the last stop before Unforgiven!

*** END OF SHOW ***

Quick Results:

Matt Hardy df. Dave Taylor – Non-title match

Batista and Flair df. The Majors

Elijah Burke df. CM Punk

Gauntlet Match for the World Heavyweight Title:

Khali df. Kane

Khali df. Finlay

Rey Mysterio df. Khali

MVP df. Rey Mysterio

MVP becomes the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

John

best match: MVP vs. mysterio
worst match: batista and flair vs. majors
additional comments: keep with this, a good smackdown 4/10. plus i dont like how you've put MVP champ, i dont think hes quite there yet. but its your decision.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Gauntlet Match for the World Heavyweight Championship- I really got into this match and I think it was written real well.

Worst Match: The Majors vs. Batista and Ric Flair- It was pretty much a squash, imo which isn’t really ever a good thing.

Best Interview/Segment: Singh/Long- This promo was in character and built up the main event if only a bit.

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A- Each of your promos did what they were supposed to do and were in character.

Additional Feedback/Comments: I’m curious to see what happens next week with MVP as the new World Heavyweight Champion. The backstage segment between MVP and Matt has me thinking a possible champion vs. champion rivalry may be coming soon. This was a pretty good show, keep up the good work.

Souldga

Reaction score

Monday Night Raw Preview
Minnesota; Minneapolis – Target Center – September 10th 2007

Monday Night Raw comes to the Target Center for the last stop before Unforgiven this Sunday. With huge matches announced plus matches to be announced for Unforgiven, Raw is set to be a great show ……

* Last weeks Raw ended with John Morrison holding up the WWE title while standing over his Unforgiven opponents – John Cena and WWE Champion Randy Orton. Cena and Orton are sure to be angry after last week. Will Cena and Orton get revenge? And with Unforgiven this Sunday, who will go into the PPV in control?

* Mr McMahon helped his son, Mr Kennedy get the win over Umaga last week. This week Mr Kennedy will defend his title against the young and talented Cody Rhodes. Will Rhodes get a surprise win? Or will Mr Kennedy again successfully defend his title?

* Triple H tried to gain revenge on King Booker last week but King Booker quickly targeted the wound that HHH received from the attack the week before. In the end Triple H was badly beaten up for the second week in a row. Will Triple H be at Raw to gain revenge?

* Last week on Raw Shad of Cryme Tyme picked up a win against Lance Cade. The champions look to have the advantage going into Unforgiven on Sunday. Tonight, JTG will take on Trevor Murdoch. Who will get the win?

* Jeff Hardy made his return to Raw last week, defeating Carlito in a very exciting match. Tonight, Hardy face off against Super Crazy in what should be another exciting match. Will Jeff get the win on his second night back, or will Super Crazy get the win?

* Last week on Raw Val Venus spilt coffee on Davairi backstage, and afterwards Davairi said that Venus would pay very soon. Tonight Davairi will take on Val Venus, is this how he will gain revenge? And will Davairi explain why he was seen entering Big Daddy V’s locker room?

* Also, Mickie James will take on the tough Beth Phoenix. It should be an exciting match. Who will pick up the win?

To find out the answers to all these questions and MORE, tune into Monday Night Raw!

Confirmed for Raw:

* Mr Kennedy © vs. Cody Rhodes – Intercontinental Title

* JTG © vs. Trevor Murdoch

* Jeff Hardy vs. Super Crazy

* Val Venus vs. Davairi

* Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix

Plus –Appearances from Randy Orton, John Morrison, John Cena, Mr McMahon, King Booker, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Shad, Lance Cade and MORE!

This weeks Raw is jam-packed! DON’T miss it!

John

looks like its gonna be a good raw. i wont miss out. the only match i am not excited about is val venis s. daivari, make it a match with meaning not just a space filler. good card it looks. i will be watching.

Souldga

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw LIVE

Minnesota; Minneapolis – Target Center – September 10th 2007

*** A short video is shown of last weeks Raw. It shows Mr Kennedy defeating Umaga with the help of Mr McMahon, but focuses on the Cena vs. Morrison match and Morrison standing over Orton and Cena with the WWE Title in the air ***

*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Monday night Raw! We are live here in the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota! And we are just 6 days away from Unforgiven!

King: We sure are and I can’t wait! But we have lots of things to look forward to on tonights show too!

JR: That’s right king we have Mr Kennedy vs. Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Title! And Jeff Hardy vs. Super Crazy!

*** John Morrison’s music hits. He makes his way out to the ring to massive heat. He grabs a mic ***

Morrison: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my palace of wisdom!

*** Heat ***

Morrison: It is I, the shaman of sexy! The Monday Night delight! And the next WWE Champion, John Morrison!

*** Heat ***

Morrison: Oh, you don’t like that? Well get used to it! Get used to putting the words ‘WWE Champion’ beside my name! Because whether you like it or not, I will become the WWE Champion on Sunday at Unforgiven!

*** Heat ***

Morrison: You boo now, but I will soon make believers out of all of you! Last week I gave you a little preview of Unforgiven. After I battled that punk John Cena and gave him a lesson in wrestling, I left Orton and Cena knocked out at my feet, and I held the WWE into the air. Take a look ….

*** On the big screen, a picture of Morrison standing over Cena and Orton with the title is shown ***

Morrison: That is what you all will see at the end of Unforgiven!

*** John Cena’s music plays to a massive pop from the crowd. He comes down to the ring and grabs a mic ***

Cena: Whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! Hold it! Did you just say that you gave me a lesson in wrestling? Remind me, who won the match?

Morrison: shut the hell up Cena! You have no right coming out here and interrupting me!

Cena: No, YOU shut up! You’re lucky I haven’t beaten the hell out of you already after last week! Now, I won the match last week. And I would of beaten you cleanly if Orton hadn’t of interfered. Now, you know that Triple threat matches are No Disqualification don’t you? That means on Sunday I can do whatever I want to you and Orton! I can shut that big mouth of yours up! And It will be me who takes the WWE Title back!

*** Randy Orton’s music plays to a mixed reaction. He makes his way to the ring with the WWE title on his shoulder and grabs a mic ***

Orton: I’m sorry guys, I’m sorry to crash this little party we have going here. But you both need to get back to reality. I’M Randy Orton! And none of you match up to me! At the end of Unforgiven, you will see the same thing that you saw at the end of Summerslam, that’s me holding up my WWE Title!

Cena: Well since we are all out here and we all can’t seem to wait until Unforgiven, how about we start Unforgiven a little early?

*** The crowd cheers as Orton and Morrison back off and shake their heads. William Regal’s music hits to heat, he appears at the top of the ramp with a mic ***

Regal: Hold it right there. Now, you know we can’t have the match tonight so don’t even think about it! But I don’t think I can keep you away from each other until Unforgiven. So tonight, all of you are going to be involved in the same match! As you will get a chance to get your hands on each other, without spoiling Sundays match. Tonight, each one of you will pick a partner, and you will face of in the main event in a triple threat tag team match!

*** Regal leaves as the crowd cheer. Cena, Orton and Morrison continue to argue in the ring but eventually leave. ***

Backstage:
Mr McMahon, Shane and Stephanie are seen walking down the hall

Steph: Dad, why did we have to come here again?

Vince: You’re here because you half brother has an Intercontinental title match again! And we need to cheer him on.

*** They reach Kennedy’s locker room and enter but Kennedy isn’t in ***

Vince: Looks like Ken isn’t here, we better go and find him. My god this place is a mess! Shane, stay here and tidy this mess up for when Kennedy gets back. Steph, let’s go.

*** Shane looks annoyed. He looks around and sees a picture of Vince and Kennedy together, which seems to anger Shane ***

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night Raw and before the break we heard that our main event will include all three of the superstars who will be in the main event of Unforgiven.

King: That’s right JR. Regal said that each one of them will pick a partner and they will all face off in a triple threat tag match! I can’t wait! Who do you think they’ll pick?

JR: I have no idea. But I don’t think many people will want to team with Morrison or Orton.

*** Jeff Hardy’s music plays to a massive pop. He makes his way to the ring. ***

JR: This is a match I can’t wait for, the styles of Hardy and Super Crazy will surely produce an entertaining match.

*** Super Crazy then comes out to little reaction ***

King: He’s super, and he’s crazy! He’s Super Crazy!

*** The two shake hands before the match ***

Match 1 – Singles Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Super Crazy
Ending:
Hardy whips Crazy into the ropes and goes for the back-body-drop but Crazy flips over into a sunset flip pin, but Jeff rolls back up and dropkicks Crazy in the face! Jeff lifts Crazy up and whips him to the ropes again, this time Crazy slides through Jeff’s legs and hits a schoolboy roll up! 1, 2! Crazy hits a hard forearm shot and then hits a high elbow, which drops Jeff to the mat. Crazy then hits a standing moonsault! 1, 2! Crazy lifts Jeff up and whips him to the corner, he then jumps into Jeff and hits a monkey flip! Jeff sits up, Crazy runs off the ropes and hits another front dropkick to Jeff’s face! 1, 2! Crazy lifts Jeff up and whips him to the ropes but Jeff reverses it and sends Crazy flying over the top rope and to the floor! Jeff waits for Crazy to get up and then hits a baseball slide that sends Crazy flying across the floor! Jeff exits the ring and waits for Crazy to get up again, he then climbs onto the barricade and runs round into a clothesline from the barricade! Jeff lifts Crazy up and rolls him back into the ring. 1, 2! Jeff lifts Crazy up but Crazy hits a few punches to the gut, he then wraps his arms around Jeff’s waist and hits an impressive northern lights suplex into the bridge! 1, 2! Crazy lifts Jeff up and runs off the ropes but Jeff comes flying back towards Crazy with the spinning sleeper slam! Both superstars get to their feet and they trade blows, Crazy suddenly turns around and uses the second rope top hit the springboard crossbody! 1, 2! Jeff staggers up but turns around into a dropkick that sends Jeff through the ropes and to the outside!
Once Jeff gets to his feet on the outside, Crazy runs off the ropes and hits a suicide dive over the top rope and onto Jeff! Crazy stands up and receives a massive pop. He tosses Jeff back into the ring and climbs to the top rope. Crazy waits for Jeff to turn around, he then dives off for the crossbody but Jeff ducks! Crazy lands hard and holds his chest in pain. Jeff lifts Crazy up and hits the sitout suplex slam! He lifts Crazy up and hits the sit down jawbreaker, Crazy falls back down against the bottom turnbuckle. Jeff then hits the rope-aided dropkick in the corner! He pulls Crazy out covers! 1, 2! He lifts Crazy up and hits two hard punches; Crazy suddenly twists round into a spinning heel kick! Crazy climbs to the top rope and goes for the moonsault but Jeff rolls out of the way so Crazy lands hard! Crazy staggers up straight into a boot to the gut, Jeff then hits the twist of fate! He climbs to the top and hits the Swanton bomb! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Jeff Hardy

JR: Jeff wins again!

King: What a match! Jeff’s on a roll since coming back!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Shane is seen sat on the couch in Mr Kennedy’s locker room, when Vince walks in with Kennedy and Stephanie McMahon:

Vince: Here he is! My son, Mr Kennedy!

Stephanie: Kennedy!

Vince: That’s not funny Stephanie!

*** Steph and Shane chuckle ***

Vince: So, Ken; are you ready for you Intercontinental Title match tonight?

Kennedy: I will be, once I do a little warm up.

Vince: Of course! Shane, stop holding Ken up! He needs to warm up and you’re here talking!

*** Shane looks angry ***

Vince: Come on Ken, let’s see this brilliant warm up! Shane, take some notes.

*** Kennedy starts doing press-ups, while Shane looks fuming ****

Vince: Listen Ken don’t underestimate this Cody Rhodes. Underdogs can win matches; I mean, look at Shane here. He held that title once. Who would of thought it eh?

*** Kennedy stops for a second and laughs with Vince, while Stephanie almost holds Shane back ***

King: There seems to be a bit of tension building in the McMahon family now, JR!

JR: Well Mr McMahon has never been one to think about feelings.

JR: Earlier tonight we learnt that our main event tonight will be a triple threat tag team match, with Orton, Cena and Morrison picking their own partners.

JR: Next Ladies and Gentlemen, Davairi will take on Val Venus who is ready in the ring.

King: Davairi is looking for revenge here as Val Venus spilt a cup of coffee down Davairi last week. But it was pretty funny!

*** Davairi’s music plays to massive heat. He appears from behind the curtain with a mic. He stands at the top of the ramp and shouts in Farsi at Venus who looks confused, he then switches to English ***

Davairi: Venus, last week you spilt coffee all over me! And if you said sorry, I would of forgotten about it. But you laughed at me! And you didn’t say sorry! And last week I said you would pay, and tonight, you will!

*** Heat ***

Davairi: But I won’t be fighting you! The person, who will punish you on my behalf, will be my new client! BIG DADDY V!

*** Big Daddy V emerges, he high fives Davairi with the ‘V sign’ and then makes his way down the ramp ***

JR: What!

King: Oh my god! I can’t believe this! Davairi is the manager of big Daddy V?

JR: Well this is cowardly!

*** V gets to the bottom of the ramp but Venus comes out and meets him! Venus hits some hard punches to the face, but V just pushes him back into the apron! Venus holds his back in pain, V pulls him towards him and then lifts him up, he twist around and hits a hard bodyslam onto the ramp! Venus rolls around in agony! V lifts Venus up and rolls him into the ring ***

JR: Somebody needs to do something about this! Venus is being decimated!

*** V lifts Venus to his feet and hits a thunderous clothesline! He then runs off the ropes and hits the big splash onto Venus! ***

JR: Venus could have broken ribs here!

*** V lifts Venus to his feet, he whips Venus hard into the ropes and as Venus comes back at him he hits the spinning side slam! Venus lays motionless as Davairi enters the ring. Davairi tells V to step back, Davairi then lifts Venus to his feet, and he lifts Venus up in the suplex position and then hits a hard brainbuster! Davairi then locks in the camel clutch but Venus is almost out cold, after a while Davairi just lets go of Venus who falls down to the mat. ***

*** Venus is helped to the back ***

JR: Look at that coward Davairi! He only came into the ring after Big Daddy V destroyed Venus!

King: This Davairi is a smart guy though JR, him managing Big Daddy V could be deadly for all our Raw superstars!

*** JTG w/Shad make their way to the ring to a big pop ***

JR: We have to move on now; it will be one half of the tag champs vs. one half of their challengers at Unforgiven, with JTG of Cryme Tyme taking on Trevor Murdoch.

King: This should be interesting JR, last week Shad defeated Lance Cade, so the champs have the advantage so far!

*** Murdoch and Cade come to the ring and receive heat ***

Match 2 – Singles Match
JTG © w/ Shad Gaspard vs. Trevor Murdoch w/ Cade
Ending:
Murdoch hits some hard cross faces to JTG and then lifts him up to his feet, JTG has his back to Murdoch. Murdoch attempts a neckbreaker, but JTG breaks free and runs off the ropes into a bulldog! 1, 2! JTG hits a few hard punches, he runs off the ropes and back at Murdoch, he ducks under a clothesline and runs off the opposite ropes into a crossbody! 1, 2! JTG moves towards Murdoch but gets poked in the eye, Murdoch then hits a short arm clothesline! 1, 2! Murdoch lifts JTG up and hits a back suplex followed by a leg drop! 1, 2! Murdoch then locks in a ¾ facelock!
After a while, Shad starts the crowd off by shouting “JTG…….JTG…..JTG†and the crowd copy him. JTG starts to get motivated and manages to get to his feet, he elbows Murdoch in the gut to release the hold, he then runs off the ropes into a spinning shoulder block! JTG then hits two armdrags followed by a dropkick! He then hits a DDT! 1, 2 ½! JTG hits the mat in anger, he then climbs to the top rope! He waits for Murdoch to get up, but Cade moves towards JTG and reaches up at JTG, but suddenly Shad comes crashing in and drops Cade with a big boot! It buys Murdoch a bit of time though, Murdoch moves towards JTG who’s still on the top turnbuckle, but JTG jumps over Murdoch’s head and lands on his feet, he then twists round and goes for the schoolboy roll up! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – JTG © w/ Shad

King: JTG has got the win!

JR: Well the champs certainly have the advantage over their challengers going into Unforgiven!

*** After the match, Cade and Murdoch sit in the ring shouting in anger ***

Backstage:
The McMahon’s and Mr Kennedy are seen exiting Mr Kennedy’s locker room, they then walk down the hall

Vince: Don’t worry, Ken. You’ll pull through, because you’re a McMahon!

Kennedy: I’m not worried. I’m a McMahon, why should I worry?

Vince: Exactly, you’re learning fast Ken. Shane, it’s a shame you didn’t have this attitude before you’re title matches.
Anyway, lets go.

*** Shane looks angry once again ***

JR: Mr Kennedy vs. Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Title, NEXT!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

JR: This should be an interesting match next. With Kennedy defending his Intercontinental Title for two weeks in a row, this time against Cody Rhodes.

King: Well Kennedy seems like a fighting champion

*** Mr Kennedy’s music plays to a mixed reaction. He makes his way to the ring with the McMahon’s. The McMahon’s grab a chair each and sit in front of the announce table, while Mr Kennedy grabs his mic ***

Kennedy: Ladies and Gentlemen, shut your mouths. Kennedy is talking!

*** Heat ***

Kennedy: I weigh in tonight, at an absolutely amazing, 245 pounds! I hail from Green bay WISCONSIN! MMMMRRRRR KENNEDY …………………………………. KENNEDY!

*** Cody Rhodes’s music plays to a small pop. He makes his way to the ring ***

Match 3 – Singles Match – Intercontinental Title Match
Mr Kennedy © w/The McMahon’s vs. Cody Rhodes
Ending:
Kennedy hits a side headlock takeover, and keeps the side headlock locked in. Eventually Cody manages to break free and nips up to his feet but walks straight into a slap by Kennedy, but Cody just slaps Kennedy back but twice as hard! Cody then hits a dropkick! 1, 2! Cody lifts Kennedy lifts Kennedy up and then hits some hard punches, he then ducks under a punch and hits a back suplex! 1, 2! Cody waits for Kennedy to get up and then hits a single leg takedown and then spins around into a front facelock. Kennedy gets cheered on by Vince and manages to get to his feet, he then hits a jawbreaker to release the hold, Cody staggers back as Kennedy gets to his feet, Kennedy grabs Cody’s arm and pulls Cody towards him and hits a hard short arm clothesline! 1, 2! Kennedy lifts Cody up and kicks him in the gut, he then runs off the ropes and hits a hard knee lift to the head! Cody rolls out of the ring in front of the McMahon’s. As the ref tries to hold Kennedy in the ring, Cody I son his hands and knees on the outside. Vince tells Shane to attack Cody but Shane again refuses! Vince then kicks Cody in the mid section instead!
Kennedy goes to the outside and lifts Cody to his feet, he hits a few hard clubs to the back and then smashes Cody’s head off the announce table! Kennedy tosses Cody back into the ring. As he enters the ring, Cody hits a drop-toe-hold on Kennedy who lands hard on his face! Cody then hits a European uppercut and then hits an arm drag! Cody then runs off the ropes but Vince trips him up! Cody lands hard, Kennedy then covers. 1, 2! Kennedy lifts Cody to his feet and tosses Cody to the corner but Cody hops onto the second rope and jumps back into a crossbody pin! 1, 2 ½! Cody runs off the ropes and hits a one-arm bulldog! 1, 2, ½! Vince looks worried but Shane is almost smiling!
Cody climbs to the top rope and when Kennedy turns around he hits a missile dropkick! Cody waits for Kennedy to stagger up and then hits a spike DDT! 1, 2, Vince lifts Kennedy’s foot onto the bottom rope! The ref and Cody stare at Vince who pleads his innocence, as Cody turns around Kennedy low blows Cody behind the ref’s back! Kennedy then lifts Cody on his shoulders and hits a standing Green bay plunge! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – STILL I.C Champion – Mr Kennedy! ©

*** After the match Vince celebrates with Kennedy, Stephanie looks disinterested and Shane looks pissed off ***

JR: What a match! But I have to say that the ending spoilt it! This young Cody Rhodes had a good chance to win the Intercontinental Title but Kennedy won by cheating!

King: It sure was a good match JR! I feel like it’s Unforgiven tonight!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Backstage:
The camera is inside Mr Kennedy’s dressing room. He, Vince, Shane and Stephanie are there.

Vince: What a win! You showed the McMahon family spirit!

*** William Regal enters ***

Vince: William! Welcome! My favourite Englishmen!

Regal: Good evening to you all.

Regal: Well done Mr Kennedy, a good win there for you. That match will help with the ratings!

Stephanie: Of course you had nothing to do with the ending Dad, did you?

Vince: Be quiet Stephanie! You can’t be the centre of attention all the time! Tonight is Ken’s time to shine!

Regal: Well, I’m just here to inform you that you will be defending your Intercontinental Title at Unforgiven.

Kennedy: What?

Vince: You know, William, anyone would think you have a grudge against my son. Is that the case William?

Regal: Absolutely not Sir. I just feel that a title as prestigious as the Intercontinental Title should be defended at Pay Per Views.

Vince: You know what, you’re right. Who is my son facing then?

Regal: I feel that this person deserves a title shot as he has been on quite a roll recently.

Vince: Who?

Regal: And I feel your son and his opponent can put on a great match for the fans.

Vince: God damn it who?

Regal: Jeff Hardy.

Vince: What!

*** The crowd cheer, as Vince and Kennedy look shocked. Shane laughs quietly and Stephanie smiles. ***

*** Regal leaves ***

Vince: Don’t worry Ken. Jeff might have won two in a row since returning, but you’ve won two in a row as Champ. And we’ll be there to cheer you on again.

*** Shane and Stephanie roll their eyes, Shane looks more dissapointed. ***

JR: Did you hear that King? Jeff Hardy vs. Mr Kennedy for the Intercontinental Title at Unforgiven this Sunday!

King: I can’t wait! It’s going to be great! Two superstars who are on form!

JR: Next ladies and Gents, Beth Phoenix will take on Mickie James who is ready in the ring.

*** Beth Phoenix makes her way to the ring, she receives a mixed reaction ***

Match 4 – Singles Match
Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix
Ending:
Mickie hits some hard forearms, she then runs off the ropes but is met by a clothesline by Phoenix that flips Mickie inside out! 1, 2 ½! Phoenix lifts Mickie to her feet and lifts her onto the top turnbuckle. Mickie kicks Phoenix off and then hits a hurricanrana! 1, 2! Mickie waist for Phoenix to get up and hits a hard DDT! 1, 2! Mickie again waits. She then hits the Mick kick! 1, 2 ½! Phoenix won’t give up! Mickie then grabs Phoenix and hits a tornado DDT after using the ropes! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Mickie James

JR: A good win for Mickie James here.

King: It sure was JR. This Glamazon Beth Phoenix can be a tough competitor!

*** After the match, Phoenix shouts and scream in anger. ***

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back. I regret to announce that King Booker is in the ring with a mic.

King: That is terrible.

King Booker: Good evening to you all. All my loyal subjects. Now, I know this is unscheduled. But I’m sure you don’t mind your King coming out here.

*** Heat ***

Booker: But you see, I have an issue that had to be dealt with post-haste. You see, I challenged Triple H to a match at Unforgiven, but I am yet to receive a royal response. Instead of answering my challenge, Triple H chose to attack me last week. And I tried to restrain him, but I had to use deadly force.

King: He means he pummelled Triple H last week.

JR: This is a joke, King Booker started this when he attacked Triple H the night after Summerslam!

Booker: Now, I’m not one to call names. As I am a noble, and respectful man.

JR: Oh, Please!

Booker: But by not accepting my challenge, Triple H is showing signs of what is known as a coward.

*** Triple H suddenly appears at the top of the ramp with a big bandage around his head and a mic in his hand. He keeps one arm behind his back and slowly walks down the ramp. ***

HHH: Booker. I’m going to make this loud and clear. I ACCEPT your challenge.

*** Loud pop ***

JR: It’s on at Unforgiven!

HHH: Now, you know that I’m not one for patience, and I’m still mad at you for giving me this wound. So I thought I’d come and get me some action, right here, RIGHT NOW.

*** Loud pop ***

HHH: Now last week, I did the same thing, and you ended up beating me up and re-opening this wound. So you would think I’d have more sense this time around. And Booker, I do. That’s why, I’ve brought a friend!

*** HHH pulls his hand from behind his back and reveals a sledgehammer! ***

King: Booker is going to get what’s coming to him!

*** HHH drops the mic and slides into the ring! Booker runs towards him but HHH smashes the sledgehammer into Bookers leg! It hits Booker just above the knee! Booker drops to the floor and holds his leg in agony! He screams in pain!
HHH thinks about hitting Booker again, but instead gives him the ‘DX Chop’ and then says the words ‘ Unforgiven’! HHH leaves the ring to a massive pop as Booker continues to hold his leg in pain. ***

King: Well Triple H has got some revenge a little early!

JR: I can’t wait until Unforgiven! Booker is going to get a lot more than that!

JR: Next Ladies and Gentlemen it will be the main event! Where all three of the main eventers for Unforgiven will pick a partner, and will face off in a triple threat tag match!

King: This is one hell of a main event JR! Who do you think they picked?

JR: We’ll find out after the break!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

JR: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen and what a main event we have next! A triple threat tag match and what a preview it is of the main event at Unforgiven!

King: You’re right, because tonight they will get used to triple threat rules, which might help come Sunday.

*** John Morrison’s music plays to massive heat, he makes his way to the ring and then points to the stage. Shortly after, Carlito’s music hits, he makes his way to the ring to heat. ***

JR: It’s Carlito JR!

King: Well this will certainly be an athletic team. I think he’s chosen a good partner here.

*** John Cena then comes out to massive pops from the crowd, shortly after The Sandman comes down and receives a slight pop. ***

King: This should be an interesting team.

JR: Certainly a rough and tough team!

*** Randy Orton’s music now plays, he makes his way to the ring with his WWE Title. Shortly after, Umaga’s music plays! He makes his way to the ring to heat but doesn’t even look at Orton ***

JR: With all due respect to Carlito and The Sandman, I think Orton has the pick of the bunch here.

King: I wonder how Orton got this monster as his partner?

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, in this match, you can tag in anyone at anytime, you don’t have to tag in your partner.

Match 5 – Triple threat Tag match
Randy Orton © and Umaga vs. John Cena and The Sandman vs. John Morrison and Carlito
Ending:
The Sandman whips Orton into the ropes and hits a high elbow, Orton drops to the mat. 1, 2! Sandman lifts Orton to his feet but Orton rakes his eyes, Orton then hits a hard European uppercut! Sandman drops to the mat. Orton points at Cena and Morrison and then starts to stomp all over Sandman’s body. He then lifts Sandman to his feet and whips him into the ropes and smoothly hits a scoop powerslam on Sandman! 1, 2! Orton lifts Sandman to his feet once again and whips him to the ropes once more but Morrison slaps the back of the Sandman as he hits the ropes! The ref calls for a tag, The Sandman ducks under a clothesline from Orton and then tags Cena! Cena comes into the ring but the ref stops him and tells him he isn’t legal. Orton looks confused but Morrison suddenly knocks him down with a forearm in the back from behind! Morrison then sits over Orton and hits some hard forearm shots! Morrison then lifts Orton to his feet, he pulls him closer to the ropes and then hits a springboard insiguri! 1, 2, Cena breaks the pin! Morrison tags in Carlito. Carlito lifts Orton up and pushes him into his and Morrison’s corner. Carlito hits some hard punches and a few chops. He then whips Orton into the ropes, ducks under a clothesline and goes for a springboard back elbow but Orton ducks so Carlito lands hard on his back! Orton tags in Umaga!
Umaga comes into the ring and knocks Carlito down with a thunderous clothesline! He then hits a back-body-drop on Morrison who charges at him! Umaga moves back towards Carlito, but Carlito cowardly tags the nearest person, which is Cena! Cena enters the ring and charges at Umaga but Umaga drops him with another thunderous clothesline! On the outside, Sandman backs Carlito against the guardrail with his kendo stick! Carlito tries to talk his way out of it, when Carlito suddenly kicks him in the gut so Sandman drops the kendo stick! On the inside, Morrison tags Umaga and the ref convinces Umaga to leave the ring. Umaga sees Sandman and Carlito on the outside and approaches them. Carlito picks up the kendo stick and swings at Sandman who ducks, so it hits Umaga in the head who was behind The Sandman! It ahs no affect, Carlito drops the kendo stick and then cowardly runs to the back! Umaga chases him backstage! Sandman looks at the crowd, he then picks up his stick and then runs after Carlito and Umaga to the back!
Back in the ring we are left with Cena and Morrison who are legal. Cena hits a few hard punches and then hits a hard clothesline! He whips Morrison into the ropes and hits a back body drop! Cena waits for Morrison to get up and then hits a flying shoulder block! Morrison falls back through the ropes and onto the apron. Randy Orton suddenly appears behind Cena and hits the inverted headlock backbreaker! Orton then waits patiently for Cena to get to his feet. Cena eventually gets up and turns around, Orton then hits the RKO! Orton gets to his feet when Morrison appears behind him and smoothly tosses Orton over the top rope and to the outside! Morrison then covers Cena! 1, 2, 3!
Winners – John Morrison and Carlito

*** After the match Morrison celebrates in the ring as Orton backs up the ramp with the WWE Title. Cena lays motionless in the ring as Morrison continues to celebrate ***

JR: Well, John Morrison has got the win here but Orton did most of the work.

King: Well you know as well as I do, a win is a win. And if Morrison can pin Orton or Cena on Sunday at Unforgiven, we will have a new WWE Champion.

JR: Is this the sight we will see at Unforgiven? Will John Morrison become the WWE Champion on Sunday? Don’t miss Unforgiven this Sunday to find out! Goodnight folks!

*** End of show ***

Quick Results:

Jeff Hardy df. Super crazy

JTG df. Trevor Murdoch

Mr Kennedy df. Cody Rhodes to retain the Intercontinental Title.

Mickie James df. Beth Phoenix

John Morrison and Carlito df. John Cena/Sandman and Orton/Umaga

Announcements:

Jeff Hardy vs. Mr Kennedy at Unforgiven

Davairi is the new manager of Big Daddy V.

King Booker vs. Triple H at Unforgiven.

Unforgiven is approaching!

Hope you enjoyed the show. All reviews will be returned

Souldga

Reaction score
Two more matches announced for Unforgiven!

As we heard on Raw, two more matches have been announced for WWE Unforgiven this Sunday. Mr Kennedy will defend his Intercontinental Title against Jeff Hardy, and Triple H will face King Booker!(It has been announced today that it will be a no disqualification match).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated Unforgiven Card for Sunday 16th September:

Randy Orton (c) vs. John Morrison vs. John Cena
WWE Title match - No DQ Triple Threat Match

Cryme Tyme (c) vs. Cade and Murdoch
World Tag Team Title match

Mr Kennedy (c) with the McMahons (Vince, Shane and Stephanie) vs. Jeff Hardy
Intercontinental Title Match - Singles Match

UnderTaker vs. Mark Henry
Undertaker's return - Singles Match

Triple H vs. King Booker with Queen Sharmell
No Disqualification Match

Keep checking back for more match announcements!

Souldga

Reaction score
WWE Smackdown

Friday Night Smackdown!
Kentucky; Louisville – Freedom Hall- September 14th 2007

*** A video is shown of the gauntlet match last week on Smackdown, it focuses on MVP winning the last match and celebrating at the end. ***

*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***
*** Pyro ***

Cole: Welcome to Friday Night SMACKDOWN! We are here in the freedom hall in Louisville, Kentucky! I’m Michael Cole alongside JBL and we are just two nights away from Unforgiven!

JBL: I can’t wait! Smackdown is going to rule the show!

Cole: It sure will be a great night, but it’s shaping up to be one hell of a night tonight!

JBL: It sure will! We have CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke number three and Flair and Batista vs. Deuce and Domino!

Cole: But as you can see the VIP lounge is set up in the ring and we are awaiting our new World Champion, Montel Vontavious porter!

JBL: My man, MVP the world champ, It’s brilliant!

Cole: Well he certainly won under controversial circumstances!

JBL: I told you last week Michael, it doesn’t matter how he won, the fact is that he’s our new world heavyweight Champion!

*** MVP’s music plays to loud heat from the crowd. He eventually emerges from the entrance with a really nice looking suit on, he also has shades on with a bandana with the title around his waist.
He makes his way to the ring and grabs a mic ***

MVP: Good evening! I’m your host, the NEW World Heavyweight Champion! The most valuable player, MVP!

*** heat ***

MVP: Last week I did an amazing thing. I became the World Champ! I took the title off of The Great Khali!

Cole: oh please! He didn’t even have to face Khali!

JBL: again, the fact is, Khali was the champ going into the match and MVP came out of it as the champ!

MVP: Now I know what you’re all thinking. That’s amazing! But you shouldn’t be surprised, as I’m half man, half amazing!

MVP: And tonight is party time! I’m going to celebrate right here in my VIP lounge! Because you people have never been in a VIP lounge, so it’s like a treat for you! You wish you could have this beautiful couch, you wish you could afford this delicious champagne, and you wish you could hold this beautiful title!

*** Heat ***

MVP: But you can’t, because I’m better than YOU!

*** Major heat ***

MVP: Now, usually I would have a guest on the VIP lounge, but tonight is my first night as champion. And who the hell is worthy of being a guest on the Champ’s VIP lounge? That’s right, NO ONE! So I’M the guest tonight.
Now, lets relive the moment I became champ shall we?

*** A video is shown of MVP hitting the Playmaker on Mysterio and getting the three. It replays over and over again and shows him celebrating ***

MVP: I was straight up BALLIN’!

*** Heat ***

MVP:I showed everyone why I’m the franchise player, why I’m the most valuable player, and why I’m the World Heavyweight Champion!

*** Heat ***

MVP: My only problem is that all those Smackdown fans didn’t deserve to see that! You see, something that big should be on the grandest stage of them all! It should be at Wrestlemania! Where everyone around the world can see me win the title! Even this Sunday at Unforgiven would have been suitable, but that’s Teddy Long for you, right? And now, I have no match tonight, and no match at Unforgiven! So I’m going to enjoy my victory!

*** The Great Khali’s music plays to loud heat, he comes down to the ring with Runjin Singh who has a mic ***

MVP: Come on, man! What the hell are you doing here? This is my VIP lounge! You ain’t no VIP’s!

Singh: Sorry to interrupt this little party. But last week was a travesty. It was a disaster! The Great Khali had to face four competitors in a row! And one of them, Rey Mysterio, he luckily beat Khali. But as I said, it was lucky! And we are out here to demand a rematch! But we know what type of guy you are MVP; we know that like everyone else, you are afraid of Khali. You won’t give him a rematch. So Teddy Long, get out here RIGHT NOW and make the match!

*** After a while, Teddy Long’s music plays, he makes his way to the ring with a mic ***

Long: Hey little man, Let me get this straight playa’, you’re demanding that I make the title match for Unforgiven?

Singh: That’s right!

Long: Ok.

*** MVP looks confused ***

Long: At Unforgiven, for the World heavyweight Championship, it will be MVP… one on one… with REY MYSTERIO!

Cole: What!? Wow!

JBL: What? Are you kidding me?

Singh: Did you not hear what I said?

Long: Yes I did, but I’m the general manager here playa! And answer me this, does Khali have a rematch clause in his contract?

*** Singh looks mad ***

Singh: No.

Long: Exactly. And in case you forgot, Rey Mysterio was the runner up in the gauntlet match, NOT Khali! So Mysterio deserves the title match!

MVP: Come on man! In case YOU forgot, I beat Mysterio last week! I’m better than you Teddy, I’m better than YOU Khali, and I’m better than Mysterio!

Long: Well, if you’re better than Mysterio, you’ll have no problem beating him on Sunday will you, MVP?

Long: And one more thing. You two better start getting along, because tonight, our main event will be The Great Khali, teaming with MVP, to face Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy!

*** Loud pop. MVP looks angry ****

Long: Cya, playas!

*** Long leaves the ring to cheers, as MVP and Khali and Singh continue to argue in the ring. ***

Cole: We have just heard two major announcements! MVP will face Rey Mysterio at Unforgiven for the World Heavyweight Title!

JBL: I don’t like the way MVP has been treated, but it will sure be a great match.

Cole: And our main event tonight will be MVP and Khali against Hardy and Mysterio!

JBL: It will sure be a great match, and we get a little preview of the MVP/Mysterio match!

*** Deuce and Domino’s music plays to heat. They make their way to the ring with cherry ***

Cole: Next it will be Deuce and Domino against Flair and Batista in a non-title match! But if Batista and Flair get the win, they will face Deuce and Domino again this Sunday but for the titles!

JBL: It’s a good chance for Flair and Batista! They have to take it now. A good way to get a title shot is to beat the champions.

Cole: Don’t miss it!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

*** Batista comes down now to and receives a massive pop from the crowd, Flair then comes down and gets the same reaction. ***

Match 1 – Non-Title - Tag Team Match
Deuce and Domino © w/Cherry vs. Flair and Batista
Ending:
Deuce twists Batista’s arm behind his back into a hammerlock position, he then hits a back suplex! Batista holds his shoulder in pain! Deuce stomps hard on Batista’s shoulder and then lifts Batista to his feet. He whips Batista into the corner but Batista bounces out of the corner straight into a thunderous clothesline! Both get to their feet and Batista throws a punch at Deuce, but Deuce ducks under a punch and then locks in a hammerlock! After a while Batista drop to his knees as Deuce keeps the hold locked in. Eventually the crowd start to cheer him on. Batista manages to get to his feet and manages to pull his arm out of Deuce’s grip, Batista then turns around and hits a few hard punches but Deuce kicks him in the gut, Deuce then runs off the ropes but Batista smoothly hits a one-arm sidewalk slam! Batista gets to his feet and moves towards Flair but Domino runs in and knocks Flair off the apron so Batista can’t tag! Deuce gets to his feet and knees Batista in the back! Deuce then pulls Batista back into their corner and tags in Domino.
Domino enters the ring and kicks Batista in the gut several times and then mouths off to Flair while Deuce chokes Batista in the corner. Domino tags in Deuce and they go for a double suplex, but Batista reverses it and hits a double suplex of his own! Batista tags Flair! Flair enters the ring and drops them both with jabs and chops! Flair then whips Domino into the ropes and hits a hip toss! He then hits a back-body drop on Deuce! Flair then kicks Domino in the gut and hits a DDT! He then runs off the ropes and hits a knee drop to the face! 1, 2! Flair then locks in the figure four! But Cherry distracts the ref while Deuce enters the ring and breaks the hold! They both then stomp on flair until Batista comes crashing in with a double spear! Deuce rolls out of the ring while Domino lays flat across the mat! Flair recovers and then locks in the figure four again! Domino taps!
Winners – The No.1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Titles – Batista and Ric Flair!

*** After the match Batista and Flair embrace and celebrate as D+D go to the back ***

Cole: A good win here for Flair and Batista! They will now face Deuce and Domino on Sunday at Unforgiven for The Tag Titles!

JBL: And they have a very good chance!

Backstage:
Matt Hardy is stood with his U.S Title over his shoulder, when MVP appears with The World Title over his shoulder:

MVP: Matt. Remember last week when I said I would have gold very soon? Well, I’ve just come to say, I told you so.

Matt: Oh right, because you’re the World Champ! That’s right, Khali destroyed Rey Mysterio in the gauntlet and you came and took advantage.

MVP: It don’t matter how I did it, the fact is I’m the World Heavyweight Champion, which means I’m better than you!

Matt: Well, Champ, you seem to be forgetting that I beat you just two weeks ago on Smackdown for this title right here. So some would say that I’m better than you.

MVP: Whoa, man! Are you still going on about that? That was ages ago! Nobody cares about that now Matt. And I don’t care about that title anymore Matt, that’s a minor league belt! I now hold a title that us big boys hold. Us franchise players hold the top belts. You see this Matt? This is the World Heavyweight Title. And you’ve never held it.

Matt: Oh I will. I’ve beaten you before, I beat you two weeks ago, and I might even beat you again tonight!

*** MVP looks angry, he then leaves. ***

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown. Next we will see Elijah Burke and CM Punk face off for the third time in a row, here’s how their last two matches ended….

*** A video is shown of their last two matches. It shows how they drew their first match and how Burke won last week with the Elijah Experience. ***

*** CM Punk’s music plays to a massive pop, he comes down to the ring followed by Elijah Burke who receives heat ***

JBL: I am really enjoying their series of matches Michael, I’m sure this will be another great match.

Match 2 – Singles Match
Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk III
Ending:
Punk hits a chop to the chest and then whips Burke into the ropes and hits a high elbow! Punk then lifts Burke up and kicks him in the gut, he then sets up for the double underhook backbreaker but Burke pulls out his arms and hits a double leg takedown! Burke then hold onto Punks legs and twists around into a Boston crab! Punk screams in pain but manages to reach the bottom rope! Burke releases the hold and then starts to stomp on Punks back. Burke lifts Punk to his feet, Punk has his back to Burke as Burke pushes Punk into the ropes, Punk comes back into a forearm in the back from Burke, and Burke then repeats it twice before hitting a Russian leg sweep! 1, 2! Burke lifts Punk to his feet and hits a thunderous right hand to the face! Punk falls backwards through the ropes and to the outside.
Burke goes to the outside and lifts Punk up, and then uses his shoulder to drive punk’s back into the edge of the announce table! Punk is in agony as Burke slides him onto the apron and rolls him into the ring. Punk lays near the side of the ring on his front as Burke climbs onto the apron, Burke then pulls himself up and over the ropes and onto Punk’s back! 1, 2! Burke lifts Punk up and goes for a back suplex, but Punk flips over and lands on his feet, he then hits a hard kick to the hamstring of Burke who falls to his knees, Punk then hits a hard kick to the back on Burke’s head! 1, 2! Punk lifts Burke up and hits some hard forearms, he then pulls Burke’s head down and hits a few knee strikes, Punk then runs off the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker! 1, 2! Punk lifts Burke up and hits some hard forearms and kicks to the legs, he then runs off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick! Punk then climbs to the top rope and hits a spilt legged moonsault! 1, 2 ½! Punk hits the mat in anger. He lifts Burke up and lifts him onto his shoulders for the GTS! But Burke reverses it into a tornado DDT!
Burke drags a lifeless Punk towards the corner and lays him on his front. Burke starts in the opposite corner and hits the Elijah’s elbow onto Punk’s back! Burke instead of covering goes back t0o the opposite corner and pushes his kneepads down for the Elijah Express. Punk eventually gets to his feet in the corner, Burke goes for it but Punk moves out the way! Burke’s knees bounce off the second turnbuckle! Burke gets back to his feet while holding his knees and falls back into the opposite corner, Punk suddenly runs in and hits the high knee in the corner, and he then smoothly hits the bulldog! Punk lifts Burke up, and he then lifts him onto his shoulders, he then hits the GTS! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – CM Punk

Cole: WHAT a match!

JBL: Sensational! These guys really know how to put on a good match!

Cole: This time Punk gets the win! That makes it a win each and one draw out of three matches!

JBL: Neither has won more! They can’t be separated!

Cole: Hopefully it’s not the end of their matches.

Cole: Let’s go to the back with Kristal Marshall who is with Rey Mysterio!

Interview:
Kristal with Mysterio:

Kristal: Rey, first of all what do you think of Teddy Long’s decision to give you a title match on Sunday?

Rey: Well Kristal, I think Long has done the right thing. As he said, I was the runner up in the gauntlet match last week, so if anyone deserves a title match, it’s me.

Kristal: Do you think Khali cost you the title last week?

Rey: Well, I’ve never been a complainer. I just get on with it. But what happened last week was hard to take. It’s my dream to become Champion again and Khali spoilt that dream after I beat him fair and square. I couldn’t defend myself after what he did, so MVP didn’t have much to do.

Kristal: Do you think you can beat MVP on Sunday?

Rey: I’m not going to deny that MVP is a talented guy. But he thinks he’s better than he really is. And on Sunday I’m going to make his title reign one of the shortest in history.

*** MVP suddenly appears. ***

MVP: Hey Kristal, how you doin’?

Kristal: I’m fine thank you.

MVP: You’re welcome in the VIP lounge any day honey.

*** Kristal smiles and blushes. ***

MVP: Rey, Rey. I just heard that you said I would have one of the shortest reigns in history? It’s funny; I was just thinking that you’re one of the shortest champions in history! Including the women’s champions!

*** MVP laughs and looks at Kristal for approval, who chuckles to herself quietly ***

MVP: I ain’t havin’ no short title reign, you see I’m the best there is around here. And I wasn’t expectin’ a match on Sunday, but it don’t matter. I’ll beat you on Sunday and I’ll beat you tonight. Why? Because I’m better than you!

Rey: You keep saying that MVP, you keep getting yourself enemies. Now tonight, you might have the 7 foot 4 Punjabi giant on your side, but both of your opponents, Matt and me want to beat the crap out of you! So I’d shut that mouth of yours before we get even angrier.

*** MVP backs off but winks at Kristal as he leaves, she smiles at him. ***

Camera goes back to ringside:

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, the silver back Mark Henry is in the ring with a mic.

Henry: UNDERTAKER! I’m sick of the games! I’m sick of it! I can’t wait until Sunday! You’re playing mind games, and instead of scaring me, it’s pissing me off!

*** HEAT ***

Henry: And Taker, when you come into my jungle on Sunday, you don’t want the silverback to be pissed off! BELIEVE ME! No for Gods’ sake, show yourself!

*** After a long pause, the lights go off! When they come back on a large man in a hooded cloak is stood at the top of the ramp!
After a while, he pulls his hood down and it’s the Undertaker! ***

Cole: Oh my God! Is it?

JBL: It is!!

*** Mark Henry leaves the ring and runs up the ramp but the lights go off again!
When they come back on, Henry is at the top of the ramp and the hooded man is now in the ring! Henry looks fuming!
The man pulls his hood down and it’s the Undertaker again! Undertaker points at the big screen and it suddenly says, “UNFORGIVEN!â€
The lights go off and on again but Taker is no gone! Henry looks really angry and confused but leaves. ***

JBL: This is crazy!

Cole: The Undertaker is certainly making Henry angry! He will return at Unforgiven!

JBL: I can’t wait.

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Backstage:
CM Punk and Elijah Burke are sat in Teddy Long’s office with Long:

Long: Guys, the reason that I’ve called you here is that I have an announcement to make.
You two have put on three superb matches in the last three weeks, and I’ve been really impressed. Now, it’s helping with the ratings and it’s helping your career’s.
Now, at Unforgiven you will face each other for one final time.

*** Massive pop ***

Long: But since you’ve impressed me so much, the match will be a number one contenders match!

*** Big pop. Punk and Burke look at each other ***

Long: So the winner will be the number one contender to whoever wins the MVP/Mysterio match. That’s your reward for putting on such great matches, that’s how we do on Smackdown. Thank you.

*** Punk and Burke stand up and stare into each other’s eyes. ***

Burke: Punk, Sunday, I’m giving you a little Elijah Experience.

Punk: Oh yeah? I’m giving you a lesson in wrestling! I want that title shot!

Burke: Not as much as me. I was born a champion.

Punk: We will see.

Long: Guys, leave it until Sunday. I gave you this reward for good fair fighting, don’t spoil it now playas.

Burke: Don’t worry Teddy; I’ll save this knockout punch for Sunday.

*** Burke leaves followed by Punk ***

Cole: You hear that? Burke vs. Punk at Unforgiven!

JBL: For the fourth time! I can’t wait!

Cole: With a number one contender stipulation added I have the feeling that it’ll be the pick of the bunch!

JBL: It’ll be the best of the four Michael! They fight like that with nothing on the line, imagine what they’ll do with a title shot on the line!?

Backstage:
MVP enters Khali’s locker room:

MVP: Yo, Raisin!

Singh: It’s Runjin!

MVP: Sorry man. You must understand man; I’m a franchise player! I meet a lot of people with a lot of names!

Runjin: Whatever, why are you here?

MVP: I need to talk strategy with the big man. Where is he?

Singh: He’s preparing for his match tonight. Maybe you should too?

MVP: Whoa, Whoa! What’s with the attitude little man? Just coz you got the big man on your side, it doesn’t mean you can give me that attitude. I think you’re forgetting who’s the Champ around here.

Singh: Whatever. Listen, Khali will take care of Rey and Matt. You don’t have to do anything. Like last week, okay?

MVP: You know, I’m starting to like you Davairi.

Singh: It’s Runjin Singh!

MVP: Yeah, yeah. Cya.

*** MVP puts his shades on and leaves the locker room. ***

JBL: Ha ha! My man MVP is a funny guy!

Cole: He doesn’t mean it! He’s just so self-obsessed he doesn’t take notice of everyone else!

JBL: He knows my name!

Cole: Of course he does, you’re the creator of his fan club!

JBL: Shut up Michael! He doesn’t know you; he thinks you’re called Jim Ross! Then again, who does know you?

Cole: Next Ladies and Gentlemen Jamie Noble will take on Jimmy Wang Yang who is ready in the ring.

JBL: Hornswaggle has tormented Noble lately!

*** Jamie Noble comes down to heat. He checks for Hornswaggle before entering the ring. ***

Match 3 – Singles Match – Non-title match
Jamie Noble © vs. Jimmy Wang Yang
Ending:
Noble hits some hard forearms to the side of Yang’s head, he then runs off the ropes but Yang hits a spinning heel kick! 1, 2! Yang then dropkicks Noble to the outside! Yang climbs to the top rope, and dives off onto Noble on the outside! Yang tosses Noble back in and covers him. 1, 2! Yang picks noble up and pushes him into the corner, Yang hits some hard forearms and chops to the chest, he then pulls Noble out of the corner and kicks him in the gut. Noble drops to his knees, Yang then hits a step up insiguri! 1, 2! Yang goes for a suplex, but Noble slides down his back, he then runs off the ropes and hits a flying leg lariat! 1, 2! Noble picks Yang up and whip him into the ropes, he then runs at yang and hits a hard knee to the gut that flips Yang over! 1, 2! Noble lifts Yang to his feet once again and goes for a back suplex, but yang flips over and lands on his feet, Yang then kicks Noble in the back of the legs, noble drops. Yang climbs to the top rope and waits for noble to get up, he then goes for the moonsault but Noble moves into the corner, Yang lands on his feet, Noble twists round and knees Yang in the gut, he then hits the tiger bomb! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Jamie Noble ©

*** After the match, Hornswaggle appears! His head pokes out from the apron! Noble quickly slides across the ring and puts his hands down between the apron and the ring, trying to reach Hornswaggle.
He pulls his arms back out and we see handcuffs attached to Noble’s arms! Noble looks shocked! ***

Cole: That little bastard has put handcuffs on Nobles hands!

*** Hornswaggle emerges from the apron with a shillelagh and he collects the C.W Title belt to! He enters the ring.
Noble with his hands handcuffed moves towards Hornswaggle, but Hornswaggle hits him in the groin with his shillelagh! Noble then falls to his knees. Hornswaggle lifts the Cruiserweight title up and holds it in the air, he then smacks Noble in the face with it! ***

JBL: I said it last week, Noble can have all the fun he wants, but once Noble gets his hands on him he won’t be laughing.

*** Hornswaggle goes back under the ring and leaves the title next to noble who is laid down hurt. ***

Cole: Next someone will take the masterlock challenge!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Cole: Chris Masters is in the ring and ready to do the masterlock challenge.

JBL: I wonder who it is?

*** Hardcore Holly’s music plays! He receives a loud pop and makes his way to the ring. ***

Cole: It’s Hardcore Holly! He’s back!

JBL: One of the toughest guys I know!

Cole: He’s been injured for a while, but he’s back to take the masterlock challenge!

*** Loud chants of “Holly….Holly…..Holly†are heard. Masters tells him to sit down, but Holly looks at the crowd, he then quickly lifts the steel chair up and smashes it into Master’s face! Masters lays motionless as Holly lifts the chair up in the air to a massive pop. ***

JBL: That’s typical hardcore Holly! If it’s not a fight then he isn’t interested!

Cole: you’re right! Hardcore Holly is back on Smackdown!

Cole: Next it’s the main event featuring the World Heavyweight Champ and his unforgiven opponent! Don’t miss it!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Cole: Next we have the main event. It will be MVP and Khali vs. Mysterio and Matt Hardy!

JBL: It’s going to be one hell of a main event!

*** Rey Mysterio’s music plays to a massive pop from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring ***

Cole: tonight Rey Mysterio gets and early opportunity at MVP, who he will face on Sunday.

JBL: It’s a little preview of Sunday Michael!

*** Matt Hardy’s music plays to a massive pop. He comes down to the ring. ***

Cole: And don’t forget Khali and Matt Hardy! Both have hard feelings towards their opponents!

JBL: That’s right! Mysterio might want to focus on MVP, but Khali will want to punish Mysterio for eliminating him from the gauntlet match last week!

Cole: And Hardy and MVP have been involved in a long rivalry recently.

*** The Great Khali and Runjin Singh comes down to massive heat. ***

Cole: This Runjin Singh is becoming more involved recently.

JBL: He’s a smart guy Michael, Khali could do well with a manager and translator like this.

*** MVP then makes his way to the ring to massive heat. He does his usual entrance and then starts mouthing off at Hardy and Mysterio but is stood behind Khali. ***

JBL: My man, looking as stylish as ever!

Match 4 – Tag Team Match
MVP © and The Great Khali w/ Runjin Singh vs. Rey Mysterio and Matt Hardy
Ending:
Rey hits several hard punches to MVP, he then runs off the ropes but runs straight into a scoop powerslam by MVP! 1, 2! MVP lifts Rey to his feet and whips him into the ropes but Rey jumps onto the second rope and hits a springboard crossbody! Rey then hits a couple of arm drags followed by a dropkick! Rey climbs to the top rope and waits for MVP to get to his feet, he then dives off into a spinning hurricanrana! 1, 2! Rey kicks MVP in the gut and hits a snap mare, MVP sits on the mat as Rey runs off the ropes and dropkicks MVP in the face! 1, 2! Rey waits for MVP to get up and then hits a spinning heel kick! MVP falls back and lands against the bottom turnbuckle! Rey then hits a broncobuster! Rey lifts MVP up and whips him into the opposite corner, Rey then runs at MVP but MVP gets his foot up into Rey’s face! MVP then comes running in from behind and hits a facebuster with his knee! MVP tags in Khali!
Khali enters the ring and hits a hard club to the back of Rey, he then hits a body slam! 1, 2! Khali lifts Rey to his feet but Rey starts fighting back with some hard punches to the body, Rey runs off the ropes but Khali hits a big boot! 1, 2! Khali lifts Rey up and knocks him down again with a massive punch! Khali pushes Rey into the corner and hits several high elbows to Rey’s head. Khali then lifts Rey above his head and drops him hard down to the mat! Rey is in agony! MVP gets tagged in! 1, 2! 1, 2! MVP gets angry and lifts Rey up, he then hits a body slam! MVP runs off the ropes, looks at mat and then goes for the ballin’ elbow drop but Rey dodges it! MVP is in pain as they both get to their feet. Rey hits a few hard punches and then hits an arm drag, he then ducks under a punch and tags Hardy!
Matt comes in and hits two clotheslines to MVP! He then hits a hip toss and an elbow drop! Matt hits a body slam and climbs to the second rope, he then hits a leg drop! 1, 2! Matt waits for MVP to get up and ducks under a punch, he then hits the side effect! 1, 2 ½! Matt lifts MVP up and goes for the twist of fate, but MVP pulls out and tags Khali!
Khali comes in and moves towards Matt but Rey from the apron hits a springboard dropkick on Khali that knocks him down! Suddenly MVP is stood on his own with Hardy and Rey cornering him. MVP suddenly slides under the ropes and runs up the ramp to a chorus of boos. Matt and Rey suddenly switch their attention to Khali. Rey dropkicks Khali in the back, he falls onto the second rope! Rey then hits the 619! Khali falls back and lands down onto his knees; Hardy then hits the twist of fate on a kneeling Khali! Rey then climbs to the top rope and hits the frogsplash as MVP looks on from the ramp! Hardy covers! 1, 2, 3!
Winners – Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio!

*** After the match Matt and Mysterio celebrate in the ring as MVP stands at the top of the ramp with his title. ***

Cole: Certainly a great match here, but it’s a shame MVP spoilt it by fleeing the ring! It was cowardly!

JBL: It wasn’t cowardly Michael. MVP was being smart! He’s got a Title match on Sunday; he wants to preserve his energy!

Cole: Yeah right!
It’s been one great night everybody, be sure to tune into Unforgiven on Sunday! With matches such as Rey vs. MVP, CM Punk vs. Burke no.4 and Undertaker vs. Henry!

JBL: I can’t wait!

Cole: See you Sunday!

*** End of show ***

Quick Results:

Flair and Batista df. Deuce and Domino © - Non-title match

CM Punk df. Elijah Burke

Jamie Noble © df. Jimmy Yang – Non-title match

Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio df. MVP © and Khali

Announcements:

MVP vs. Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Title at Unforgiven

Batista and Flair for the Tag Titles at Unforgiven

CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke at Unforgiven in a no.1 contendership match

Hardcore Holly returns

Unforgiven Will Be Up TOMMOROW

!

HulkStar

good show will review sd when i read it in full
But just for future reference In a triple Threat you dont have to put NO DQ...
a Triple Threat match In real life is No DQ's...
unlesss its a 3 way dance or something

Evil Austin

good show will review sd when i read it in full
But just for future reference In a triple Threat you dont have to put NO DQ...
a Triple Threat match In real life is No DQ's...
unlesss its a 3 way dance or something

actually just to correct you it isn't always no dq, Just pretend there is a 3 way with Cena, umaga and Orton just as an example.

If Orton grabs a chair and hits Cena with it he is DQ'd and Umaga is nothing and Cena wins by DQ.
Only triple threat title matches are no DQ. Just for your interest.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Smackdown Review

BM:Elijah Burke V CM Punk intese rivalry better than the world title picture.
WM:Jamie Noble V Jimmy Wnag Yang nothing wrong with this match it was just the weakest.

BP: VIP Lounge I enjoy MVP on the mic just not as champ!
WP: Henry and Taker same old boring Taker promo.

Add Comments: MVP is a change as Champion a pleasant one? havent proved it yet lets see if you can make him credible.