SOTW #4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind

Reaction score
new management? huh, didn't know about this.....

and this is pretty much same as GFX of the Week in the showroom.

jwind

Reaction score
well I was gone this weekend, but with me being mod and you taking c4's advice well....

but like I said, this is the same thing I have going on in the Showroom. I give category/image and you produce a sig. same thing here......

jwind

Reaction score
Well I suppose there can be, but why have two of anything alike? that's like having a thread to introduce yourself and a thread to say your new, it's the same thing.

but if it gets activity here then yeah I can do two different ones a week.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I was just saying considering this is the GFX war room where people are meant to compete. Doesn't matter to me what happens just was wondering.

Klide

Reaction score
I guess it depends on the activity. I would like only 1 so that it wouldn't be clusterd and stuff but 2 isn't bad of an idea aswell since well have more options to go to. I guess it depend on who posts the best theme.

jwind

Reaction score
ok, what i'll do is, do both. the one in showroom will be image based, you do whatever off of that image. and one in here with just a category and it will range from everything (outside of wrestling as well).

I'll post a new one here Wednesday when I post a new one in Showroom as well.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Come inside and participate in GFX battles with your fellow Impact graphic designers. Try to prove your worth and superiority to other GFX makers in here and also challenge your peers to GFX battles and tournaments.

Just seems like a competition was being made. Not stepping on anyone's toes I just like variety.

jwind

Reaction score
As do I, you could see as my name is involved with every battle/tournament.

I just want to make sure people are going to get involved with everything.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Well like I had said I can run this one, so long as it doesnt interfere with my ability to compete in it aswell.

I want to run this one, besides it'll taker workload off jwind.

Reaction score
Just go ahead and get this started.

Doesn't matter if there are two or four similar competitions in the section. Just make sure they're all increasing activity in the section and aren't useless.