Sons of Anarchy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
Somehow, some way, I couldn't find a single thread dedicated to Sons of Anarchy... And I know I can't be the ONLY fan of this show.
So... with season 5 coming in...
wait for it...
7 DAYS!
who's stoked???

Classic SOA lines:
Jax: Call it whatever you want. Your life is a series of hit-and-runs. The minute someone makes you feel uncomfortable, tests your loyalty, little Tara packs her bags and hits the road. Well, I guess you got what you wanted from me, right? Used me to do your dirty work.
Tara: That's not fair.
Jax: Not fair? You wanna know how many women I've slept with over the last 10 years?
Tara: Don't do this…
Jax: Hundreds! Maybe more, I don't know. I barely see their faces. I married Wendy because I was lonely. Because I got tired of the endless disconnect. It was just a sad time-out. Because when I'm inside someone, there's only one face I see. When you came home, it was like some kind of time. Like my past coming around to give me another shot to do this different; better. And now that chance is running back to Chicago.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Pumped for it here also, season 3 finale might be one of the best in TV history.

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
THEAidsJohnson said:
Pumped for it here also, season 3 finale might be one of the best in TV history.

I'd have to agree with you...
But the season 4 finale was pretty epic too.
I can't wait to see what Opie's decision is and how the MC changes.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I've never watched a episode. Someone care to explain what this TV show is?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Amazing. That's all you get. Like biker gang meets what the sopranos should have been. Youtube it if you need more bud.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
Amazing. That's all you get. Like biker gang meets what the sopranos should have been. Youtube it if you need more bud.

Yeah think I'll D/L just the first episode, and see If I like it..

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
give it three, by then you will know. First one is a premier, so it's all setup. By the 2nd and 3rd you see who they are instead of what is happening to them.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
give it three, by then you will know. First one is a premier, so it's all setup. By the 2nd and 3rd you see who they are instead of what is happening to them.

Okay thanks.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
I still have to watch season 4, but I enjoyed seasons one and two a ton.

Season three bothered the shit out of me, and otherwise was a tangled web that they entangled the last episode with a b.s. explanation...just poor writing, and that's why I never watched season 4. I'll catch up on it though because it still is a great how despite Rita flaws

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
Mr Cobalt said:
I still have to watch season 4, but I enjoyed seasons one and two a ton.

Season three bothered the s*** out of me, and otherwise was a tangled web that they entangled the last episode with a b.s. explanation...just poor writing, and that's why I never watched season 4. I'll catch up on it though because it still is a great how despite Rita flaws

There is and will be more explanation. The way Sutter writes, he only reveals bits at a time. For instance, he hinted at a new character at the end of this season who will start as a nobody, bring about a huge plot twist in season 6, and lead to BIG chances for the MC in season 7. Keep watching and all will eventually be answered.
For instance, Opie doesn't find out the WHOLE truth behind his wife's death until 2 or 3 seasons later.
And we still don't exactly know the entire story behind Jax's father, Gemma, and Clay either.

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
Spoilers:

The only thing that bothered me is that if everyone knew jax was a double agent, why did they act dumb about it in the privacy of their clubhouse? It was a twist, but it ruined the illusion that we're following them as they would be in real life

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Mr Cobalt said:
Spoilers:

The only thing that bothered me is that if everyone knew jax was a double agent, why did they act dumb about it in the privacy of their clubhouse? It was a twist, but it ruined the illusion that we're following them as they would be in real life

The sad part is for tv drama for the blueberries, i dont mind knowing ahead personally, but that is how he writes. Who knows, i just live and let die.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I haven't started this show quite yet, although I can't wait to start it, I hear it's been freaking amazing through what 6 seasons? That's pretty solid, after I finish Psych it's definitely my next watch, well it will split time between Game of Thrones too :p

I did want to share a piece of news though for those of you who are caught up.. it looks like they have cast Marilyn Manson for a reoccurring role next season.