Sons of Anarchy discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Do people enjoy this show because "It is so bad it is good" ? Because I get those vibes from it. It is so corny and tries so hard to be something it isn't that I get a small kick out of it. I can't picture anyone being truly invested in the show and thinking it was actually quality though.
I don't. I enjoy it for the story. Season 1/4 is nothing compared to 5/Final Season. It doesn't get worse, it actually gets better. The final season gave me a bunch of "holy fucking shit" moments. If you watch it enough or for the duration of the last 3 seasons before, you'll understand. The progression of the story fills the holes left by 1 through 4 seasons. As a matter of fact, most of the story clears up by the time you arrive at Season 5 or 6.

The FX parent company wants to do a spinoff of SOA, and the idea being thrown around is having the spin off take place before SOA even begins. So, if you think plot holes was bad in S1 through 5, the prequel is going to be worse.

Last edited:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I actually watched the last episode and it was a terrible one hour of crap that capped off the terrible series full of crap. It was cringeworthy, the whole Christian redemption shit was lolworthy.

Reactions: Rogue

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
....Well, each to his own. :sad:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Finished watching the first season earlier this evening, good stuff.

Jax is definitely my fave. But on the other hand, Chucky was a hilarious character.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Finished watching the first season earlier this evening, good stuff.

Jax is definitely my fave. But on the other hand, Chucky was a hilarious character.

Oh I remember how I used to like Jax. Those were the good old days. Spoiler: He's the worst (for a good portion of the last few seasons anyway)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh I remember how I used to like Jax. Those were the good old days. Spoiler: He's the worst (for a good portion of the last few seasons anyway)

Damn, you've got me so hyped! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Binge-watching season 2 tomorrow.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sooo, season 2... Enjoyed it quite a bit more than the first season. Actually, the last 4-5 episodes of the second season were awesome, especially the season finale!

With Zobelle still alive, Gemma being on the run and Jax's boy being taken by Cameron, season 3 shall kick ass!

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Is season 3 three the Irish one? That one was the worst & it doesn't really get better.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Season 3... Ehh, not as good as I'd hoped it would be. I feel like the season was dragging and for me, prolly the only highlight from it was the season finale.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Unlike season 3 (which had a great ending, though), season 4 was much better.

The last two episodes were amazing. I'm looking forward to watching season 5 tomorrow and seeing the big change in MC.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
People are still watching this, and STILL talking about it.....? DAMN. I loved the show, but I've never seen a thread extend this long over a Season Finale.