• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Holy crap, the last 3 episodes of the fifth season were great!

Looking forward to watching season 6 tomorrow.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, that one.
That was the Finale that got me to stop watching most shows weekly. I watched it at like 3am after a late shift and ended up having an all nighter. I marked so fucking hard for that scene, holy shit it was amazing. Now prepare for a downhill run that puts Dexter to shame.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Season 6 was good. But, holy shit at the season finale, Jax turning himself in and Gemma killing Tara has me real hyped for the show's final season!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I really liked the final season, especially the last three episodes. They were just on another level.
The series finale was just great, although it could've been less predictable. Jax saying goodbye to everyone had me thinking he was either gonna meet Mr. Mayhem (highly unlikely) or kill himself... Damn, Jax dying had me crying my eyes out.