• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sonnen/Bisping as TUF 14 Coaches?

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
GAB 2007 Poster

gab07.jpg

Great One

Is there a source? That actually looks very real, and it obviously seems Booker has went back to Booker T instead of King Booker. Odd that this poster would be released this early...

Reaction score
Interesting. If this is in fact real ... what is to be made of it, and WM? Taker loses to Batista, at WM or shortly after? This a number one contender match? Cena to SD!? HBK Champion, and just throwing this out there - Benoit (depending on HBKs status) / HBK fued over title.

Or will this be another interpromotional match where Cena helps the (hopefully) ex-champ Batista drag in crowds?

Reaction score
In my opinion, this photo is a fake. The quality of the poster is low and it looks "bitmappy". Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't GAB strictly a Smackdown PPV? So, why is the RAW logo at the bottom? I can understand the ECW logo being there because Smackdown and ECW tour together; but even then, it is the old ECW logo. On the December to Dismember poster they used the new ECW logo. The poster also says the PPV starts at 4:45. Well, I doubt thats a legit time. This is definately a fake. It would be nice if it were real though, because I can't stand King Booker. He needs to go back to Booker T - 5 time!

Note: I just checked the gerweck.net source for the poster. There is no article or anything attached to the picture. Usually, if a WWE poster is released early, it is leaked out through the WWE.com newsletter. Even so, they don't release them 3 months early. I doubt the official GAB poster is even made yet. In either case, she's a fake and I am pretty sure I could make a much more appealing poster in Microsoft Paint! If this is the type of design artist that Billionaire Mcmahon hires, that's a pity.

Wrestling Station

^^also you can be fooled by disbeleiving the image. I think we just have to wait till WWE.com shows the official GAB post to know the truth.

Reaction score
it's fake, Wrestlemania is in a month... and the date for that is July 22nd, yet there is the Wrestlemania symbol in the bottom. all i can say is fake, and THE EDGE stop posting all of these fake posters like the one with edge from the shining