Sonic Superstars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Sonic-Superstars-Ann_06-08-23.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog has a brand-new game that rides the line between modern and classic, thanks to its 2D side-scrolling action and slick 3D graphics. Sonic Superstars will let Sonic fans take control of the Sega’s enduring blue hedgehog and his pals — Tails, Amy Rose, and Knuckles — in a cooperative platformer coming this fall, Sega announced at Summer Game Fest.

Sonic Superstars has a few twists: Sonic and pals can obtain brand-new abilities known as Emerald Powers when they collect Chaos Emeralds. Those powers include the ability to make clones of our heroes and let them swim up waterfalls, and in one moment from the trailer, everyone becomes voxelated squids?

Also back for Sonic’s new adventure is career badguy Dr. Eggman (aka Robotnik) and Fang the Sniper, whom you know, of course, from Game Gear game Sonic the Hedgehog Triple Trouble and Sonic the Fighters. Those two aren’t the only threat, though: Sega says that designer Naoto Ohshima, who created the original look of both Sonic and Eggman, is also back with a new character for Sonic and friends to contend with.

Sonic Superstars is slated for release on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X later this year. It’s the closest we’ll get to Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 3 perhaps ever.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I've never been very good at the 2D Sonic games but I really like the look of this game a lot. Looks like a treat for classic Sonic fans.

Reactions: Doom

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
This comes out in 4 days and I'll be getting it on release. Will probably get it on the Switch, though.