• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Songs you like that aren't your usual taste

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Doesn't necessarily have to be genres that aren't usually your taste, you can narrow it down to artists you don't normally listen to/like.

Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
Teeth - Five Seconds of Summer
Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
Save A Horse (Ride a Cowboy) - Big & Rich

Wildest Dreams video on favorites for Scott Eastwood.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Pumped Up Kicks has a certain charm to it even if it's well outside my field. Same goes to Hey Ya by Outkast.

Of course, as anti-rap as I am, I can't even deny the greatness of Bring The Noise by Public Enemy.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Ugh. Anti-rap? I am displeased by this.

It's a tough question to answer. I think all genres have their good stuff, and there's potential for me to like songs from any of them. In general, country and electronic music aren't my bag but I can name quite a few songs from both those genres that I like. I guess I'll name the ones I like most.

Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver
Highwayman - The Highwaymen
Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett
Eastbound and Down - Jerry Reed
Most things by Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings or Hank Jr.
Get Lucky and Instant Crush - Daft Punk
Cinema - Skrillex and Benny Benassi
Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia

Deezy

DZ PZ
Rap is the greatest form of audible storytelling going to date. :out3

Besides that Euro techno pop.......get them hoes interested.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
My favorite genres are hip hop/rap and rock/hard rock/metal, and I’m usually pretty open to most other genres except country.

The only country artist I really like is Garth Brooks

Those songs go hard af, just about anything from Garth is fire imo.

Last edited:

southrnbygrace

Blessed not Stressed
I like most genres of music but I've never been a fan of rap or hip/hop. However, I LOVE Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio. Don't know what it is about that song, but I love it! It's the only song of that genre I have on my phone.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I like most genres of music but I've never been a fan of rap or hip/hop. However, I LOVE Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio. Don't know what it is about that song, but I love it! It's the only song of that genre I have on my phone.

Fun fact: Coolio was only allowed to cover that Stevie Wonder beat from "Pastime Paradise" if the song was clean per Stevie himself