Something Kinda Funny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I watched my DVR of TNA this morning and after the opener between Hernandez :schnauz: and ALL OF BEER MONEY :hoover: , Salinas was celebrating after the match. I was half asleep while watching it :tv_horror: , and may be wrong, but did anyone else notice that her top was falling off and a TNA worker walked over behind her and pulled her top over her left breast to make it stay on? :brows:

Perhaps it was her, but I looked and her hands were in the air. Maybe Hernandez, but his arm was around her. I don't know if anyone has a recording to check, and it's really no biggie. But I thought it was hilarious at the time.

"LET ME HELP YOU WITH THAT THERE!"

Wordlife

hahahahahaahhahahaha I remember seeing this, they were just trying to do a quick cover up on Salinas before her tits pop out... which would prolly cause the TNA to be canceled lol. But yeah it looks like someone else does it, but I think it may have been Hernandez, idk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can check I got it on my DVR list...I'll go back and watch for it lol.

Christian

Reaction score
i know what youre talkinga bout, im pretty sure that was her.. it was just a weird angle.

chessarmy

I saw this show live, and surprisingly I didn't catch that. Salinas was awesome to see live though, her tits just kept bouncing up and down every time she started cheering for LAX lol