Something far more important than Nash and Booker...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: Mistico's WWE name revealed...

Face. JR thinks he'll debut on Raw and move up on there for a couple months, but I don't think it makes sense to have him on Raw honestly.

fuzzy

Reaction score

ya I can see your point not having him on Raw, if he's on SD it be cool to see a nice feud between him and Ray....

MC Rae

Reaction score

Really pleased WWE have finally gotten hold of Mistico. Quite like his new name too.

I have to echo others thoughts however, I never expected him to go to RAW. I'd prefer him over on SmackDown! to be honest, I thought they'd dive right into a feud with Mysterio? ... Eh, it'll surely happen down the line anyway.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Sin Cara? Really? Jesus, that's dumb....Mistico is an awesome name, I have no idea why they would want to change it to something so pathetic.

ahorrig

Reaction score

Sin cara sounds arabic or something. But it doesnt matter. The mask looks awesome.

1chiban

Reaction score

Just me and Lady Hotrod hating on the name, then?!

To be honest, I'll probably get used to it.

straight_edge76

Reaction score

I kind of was hoping for a darker black or red type of mask. A name like Sin Cara has a mysterious badass heel type of name IMO, but the lighter color scheme just looks like another Rey Mysterio type of mask. Not saying that he's gonna be a Mysterio carbon copy, but personally I'd love for him to be the exact contrast of Rey (dark, badass not giving a fuck and most importantly not sound like a 9 year old if/when he talks).

noumenon

Reaction score

Just to interject a little of my Cuban'ness in here. Sin Cara pretty much means faceless, or to have no identity.

1chiban

Reaction score
Making him heel would've given him an instafeud with Rey,but I guess there is limited use for him as a heel. WWE will want him to ship merch, I guess.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^'Still' waitin' for the Bourne/Mysterio & Mysterio/Low-Ki epicness... Alas we'll prob never see those either.

Don't even hold much hope of Mysterio/Bryan unless it's a thowaway TV match around draft time. : (

On topic:

The mask is just too damn Rey-esque.

The name works ok, but surely they coulda done SOMETHING to ensure it doesn't look like they're merely lining up a Mysterio for the next generation (even if that's exactly what they ARE doing)?

I mean, on that evidence, I'd expect the kids to simply see him as an 'imposter' and shun him in favour of their hero?

(Mind you, considering the clothes and given that the photo doesn't really give much away in terms of his size, you could be forgiven for thinking that it was Del Rio under the mask! lol)

Fredick

Reaction score
Honestly speaking i prefer Nash and Booker t and they are far better than Rey. And if he learns English language then it could be helpful for him to attract new generation. But no is above Nash and Booker t and many will agree with me.

tampa fitness