Some White Kid Spazzes Out After His Mother Cancels His World Of Warcraft Account!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
you fuckin half-breed fake ass dumbass bitch

And proud of it. If I had a choice to be me, or be a racist nazi idiot like you...I'd choose me because I am your superior.I'd kill myself if I were like you , you mother fucking piece of shit. Why don't you go give your hillbilly mom a shave, and a blowjob. It's callin you.

the dark knight

wow, so not in the mood to play along right now so chill out, i was obviously joking.

the dark knight

bad or good, it was a joke. get over it. im sorry you got butt-hurt, but that was the point i was trying to make actually.

Wordlife

^lmffffffffao! I was thinking the same thing!

OH MY GOD this video (as fake and staged as it may be or not) literally almost made me pee my pants... pretty funny shit

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yea, true gangsta-niggas would never do things like that.
they're too focused on killing each other and raping white girls...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
and when white girls aren't around...
01AwcAX1Yco2YAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA:.jpg

PeepShow

Ok, what was he trying to do with the remote? Was he pretending to shit it out, or was he trying to rape his asshole?