Some White Kid Spazzes Out After His Mother Cancels His World Of Warcraft Account!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
He starts hitting his head with a shoe 'cause he was too much of a pussy to do it with a remote or anything [remotely] hard.

Pussy.

Travis40

He starts hitting his head with a shoe 'cause he was too much of a pussy to do it with a remote or anything [remotely] hard.

Pussy.

Fucking pussy should've shot himself.......

seriously....I'm not fucking joking.

bikinifan1

Reaction score
I think it's fake, but really his mother shouldn't be doing that to him, he is old enough to make his own decisions llike that

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If his mom paid the money for the account she can cancel it all she wants. But then again judging by how ridiculous your statement is I'm just gonna chalk you up to yet another failed Alt Account since people can't seem to realize being a noob Alt isn't cool anymore.

*waits for you to ask "What's an Alt mean?" and other generic questions*

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
If his mom paid the money for the account she can cancel it all she wants. But then again judging by how ridiculous your statement is I'm just gonna chalk you up to yet another failed Alt Account since people can't seem to realize being a noob Alt isn't cool anymore.

*waits for you to ask "What's an Alt mean?" and other generic questions*

its not cool to be a nerd man. You've ended up looking sad on a professional wrestling forum

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh noes, I guess my reputation is really going downhill now. The entirieity of a few dozen people will look upon me in shame! *gasp*

Reaction score
I think it's fake, but really his mother shouldn't be doing that to him, he is old enough to make his own decisions llike that

Ah, but as a mother myself let me tell you that if that was his reaction one of two things are true. 1. He is not ready to be man enough to handle his business. 2. He's nailed in the head. I always tell my son act like a whining baby,and that's how I'll treat you.

the dark knight

thread title= racist.

if this had been "nigger freaks out after getting caught stealing his neighbor's bike" you niggers would probably be bitching about slavery now.

White people are funny. Where's the drunk abusive father when you need him?
he's in the living room watching a match. where's the drug dealing, whiteabusivefather-shooting nigger when you need him?

Reaction score
thread title= racist.

if this had been "nigger freaks out after getting caught stealing his neighbor's bike" you niggers would probably be bitching about slavery now.

he's in the living room watching a match. where's the drug dealing, whiteabusivefather-shooting nigger when you need him?

Boy you are a hateful person.TSK TSK!