Some complaints...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haight

Reaction score
I captured a screen shot just to show you what I'm talking about. As I mentioned there is no login and some things like the 'forgot password' checkbox seems to be out of place. But like I said it's all good because I'm using FireFox...

jwind

Reaction score
just saw this, but I also use Firefox and include the www. but I also have the problem signing in. Just did it today. I sign in, and then it says I'm not signed in. Only thing I have figured out to do is, sign in, then when asks again I enter wrong password then it says incorrect password but I'm logged in.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
just saw this, but I also use Firefox and include the www. but I also have the problem signing in. Just did it today. I sign in, and then it says I'm not signed in. Only thing I have figured out to do is, sign in, then when asks again I enter wrong password then it says incorrect password but I'm logged in.

That happened to me, but it was because I didn't type in "www" before hand.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Hmm.. These problems are not consistent enough to really figure out what the problem is. I wish there was something I could do.