• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I need two simple banners, perferrably the guy who makes one banner I'll like you to do the other so it has the same design somewhat. Anyways, the final task, I need roster images.

Theme: Banner
Text: (WWE logo) An Evoultion
Colors: Yellow, Black
Wrestlers: (from left to right) The Undertaker, Triple H, Randy Orton

Theme: Banner
Text: (RAW logo) the Flagship Show
Colors: Red, Black
Wrestlers: (from left to right) Chris Jericho, John Cena, Edge

cdgfx84

Reaction score
here is the first one ill work on the second in a little while

wweanevoultionl.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I know its probably you're thing, and what not, but I'm not digging you're username in the GFX. Make it larger, and don't let that text pop out so much, and try bringing the MAIN TEXT out more. I'll rep for the attempt in an hour.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Fuck, you're awesome. I'm going with those without a doubt.

You're officially a god along with XBA.

CT Styles

The text on the bottom could be better, I may edit that later and post an updated version. The RAW one's the best imo.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I honestly like both. The only thing I can complain about since we are pointing out flaws, is that in the WWE one, Triple H seems a bit darker than Orton & Undertaker. Maybe its just my eyes, but that is what it seems like.

As for the text, there's not much wrong with it, its just that bringing it out more can help the GFX, but its already out there, and hard to miss. I actually think this needs to be done more on the RAW one rather than the WWE one.