Soft Khali

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I was reading this article on WWE.com (yeah im really bored here I know Im a hypocrite) and I saw the top 5 superstars with very noticeable and different Rought Sides and Soft Sides. Listed at no.3 was the Great Khali.

Now he has shown his soft side before. First in his peace offering with the Big Show feud, and now with him on Smackdown. He has recently been joking around with faces in backstage promos and hosting Kiss Cam comedy segments. There was a hint when he refused to hit Taker and walked away from the Big Show. He actually made me laugh with first his promo with Primo and then with the fat chick on the Kiss Cam. I think this will inevitably lead to a face Khali.

We knew this was coming. As a heel, Khali has done everything and this is good to keep him fresh. He got a surprisingly huge reaction on Smackdown with the Kiss Cam segment. I think his manager Ranjin Singh vastly helps him and his charachter. I am not judging the prospect of Khali being a smiley monster. I think it would work. That Kiss Cam, although dragged out too long, was pretty entertaining. (though it should not be done again) We needed a new face on Smackdown, and even a tweener Khali could be good, especially if he puts over a mid card heel.

So what do you think.

Is Khali going face?
Do you like this?
Will this be better for his charachter?
Will this be better for Smackdown?

(you dont need to exactly answer the q's, just take note of them)

The Rated R CMStar

It will refresh his career. Khali has squashed and jobbed to practically every face in the company, so now, being a face, opens a whole new range to opponents.

Airfixx

Smackdown audience chanting "Khali, Khali"..... HOLY SHIT! ;o]

Ballin

Reaction score
Is Khali going face? Hopefully, his charecter needs shooken up. Vary boring ever since he debuted. The only good thing he's ever been involved in was the Punjabi Prison. So yess. Hopefully

Do you like this? Well, his charecter needs something diferent, so yeah.

Will this be better for his charachter? Yessum

Will this be better for Smackdown? It probley won't matter either way. I guess it'll be diferent rather than the 2 min. squash matches.

Really doesent matter to me anyway, unless Im not doing anything on Friday and I wanna find a stream on the internet

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't really like it when monster heels turn face because when most monsters turn face they are made to look like pussies compared to the monster heels in most cases.

I think if Khali was to turn face, it would be different from most other cases and I don't think he would be the guy the fans cheer when he beats up the cocky heels but I could see them giving him a sorta gentle giant thing but he then turns into a monster when someone pisses him off which I think would be kinda cool.

Maybe this could help me start to like Khali...

tnafan454

Reaction score
this could be good for him as long as he gets a new finisher i don't see a face superstar choping sombody over the head or trying to squeze someone's head. and to many people have used the chokeslam so get rid of his khali bomb