• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

So...

I remember you over at IWF and you sucked as a poster. I remember you being a troll over there.

Mods, please watch this guy. He deserves a fair shot, but trust me, he trolled IWF hard. Him and another recent new member named Airfixx.

CT Styles

I remember you over at IWF and you sucked as a poster. I remember you being a troll over there.

Mods, please watch this guy. He deserves a fair shot, but trust me, he trolled IWF hard. Him and another recent new member named Airfixx.
What're you talking about you idiot? I just thought I'd check out IWF and see what had happened since I haven't been here in years as my 0 posts would show. I was a fine poster, I never trolled and Airfixx for memory was a great poster. I spent most of my time in BTB anyway, what 'hard trolling' did I do?

Chris

Dreams are Endless

You sure do know how to welcome a member.

CT Styles

Sorry. I don't mean to be a dick or anything. CT Styles was a troll though. I don't mean for this to descend into a grand declaration of pissing or anything.

Again, my apologies.
I was not a troll in the slightest you airhead. Why not answer my question from my reply?

EDIT: Thanks for the green rep by the way and Mick Donalds, I don't think you even know what a troll is.

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

You're no peach either sunshine.

Welcome CT enjoy your stay.

Troy

So... is this what was formerly IWF and if so, are any of the old school guys still around?

Just ignore the comment from Mick D.

Welcome to WrestlingSmarks. This is indeed the place where IWF/AWF merged into and there are a few old school guys around the place that have popped up in the past couple of weeks.

Have a look around and I hope that you stick around here.

CT Styles

Just ignore the comment from Mick D.

Welcome to WrestlingSmarks. This is indeed the place where IWF/AWF merged into and there are a few old school guys around the place that have popped up in the past couple of weeks.

Have a look around and I hope that you stick around here.

Thanks mate, will do.