So...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
It has defenitly(sp) been a while since i have been in the BTB section. That would be due to college life and gettin a 3.6 my first semester. But now, i am back. Due to my long absense..can someone let me know what has been goin on with the section the last half a year...thanks

exAusTiN

Reaction score
I remember you and I just came back too, but I guess this place got some new management and the BTB section got active again. Welcome back.

edgehead09

Reaction score
im sorry, but i dont remember you..who are you??

edgehead09

Reaction score
dang...dude...wats up...ur ECW thread was the shit...im thinkin of doin a TNA thread from Jan 4 and on..

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Guys, we have the casual talk thread.

As for the thread creator, the section died a little. Its now on the come up, and is slowly getting back up to the pace it was once at. Contribute to the section. Give real reviews. Write real shows.

Above all else have fun.

- Your resident BTB writer, Diesel

edgehead09

Reaction score
Guys, we have the casual talk thread.

As for the thread creator, the section died a little. Its now on the come up, and is slowly getting back up to the pace it was once at. Contribute to the section. Give real reviews. Write real shows.

Above all else have fun.

- Your resident BTB writer, Diesel

one of those things that i did not know about..thank you...BTW..who is the new moderator and can he merge this with said thread

Evil Austin

Jmay is the new mod.
As Renegade stated, this section had it's ups and downs, mostly downs throught the most part of 2009 but about a week ago when Jmay was appointed mod and former IWF bookers began returning it has started to get back into it's old groove like it was a few years ago. Hopefuly you can contribute and help out.

edgehead09

Reaction score
i heard a little about this guy...He seems cool...hey, whatever happened to the dude that had that kick ass WWE thread with the GM that was Cena's friend...Anigma or something like that