so...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
no one will probally care about this but this weekend was like the best weekedn ever.

First, i met Ricky Morton, Bobby Eaton, Barbarian, Manny Ramirez and Ric Flair. Didnt have to pay anything cause they were in the locker room. I actually had a conversation with Eaton which was really cool. Also, i had didnner with Barbarian. Also, i shoke hands with Ric Flair which was awesomeness in a can(sry RS). O, and i got the hooters magazine signed by the hooters chicks and they were super hoooooooooooot.

well feel free to do as you want in this thread but it was cool. Also, i might just use this thread as my trip in wrestling thread because i am goin to start training to become a wrestler so ill post all the wrestling stuff in here starting with this

Wrestlers i have met

Flair
Eaton
Barbarian
Morton
Ramirez
Sean Denny
Damian Wayne
Colin Delanny

Wrestling Station

Collin Delany? :roflmao:
from all that list, the only one that is good enough to say "cool catch" would be Flair.

Evil Austin

I don't believe him why would Flair be in a locker room with everyone else you mentioned before when Kayfabe tells us that he is done with wrestling.

>_<

MikeRaw

What the fuck was MannY Ramirez doing at a locker room? Shouldn't he be out accepting offers of 200 million over 6 years? lol

edgehead09

Reaction score
^^umm because it is called respect for fellow wrestlers and you are expected to go into the locker room and shake hands with all the workers and ppl in the locker room. It was funny though because Flair was like, "Hi, I'm Ric Flair" and i was like "I'm Nate."

Also, WS. Colin Dellany was cool as hell dude.

edgehead09

Reaction score
What the fuck was MannY Ramirez doing at a locker room? Shouldn't he be out accepting offers of 200 million over 6 years? lol

Shit, it's actually "Raging Bull" Manny Fernanadez...

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea, it was some type of latino last name so i coulndt remember if it was fernandez or ramirez....but he was still cool

Quintastic One

Reaction score
isnt manny fernandez that guy who crushed some spanish dudes ribs and caused him to gush out blood hella bad?

[yt]UAfpO4EzRlE[/yt]

edgehead09

Reaction score
isnt manny fernandez that guy who crushed some spanish dudes ribs and caused him to gush out blood hella bad?

[yt]UAfpO4EzRlE[/yt]

that looks like him...damn thats crazy..dudes mad chill in person...and he calls beer gatorade for me..it was funny