So yeah..Hi.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-Constantine

Reaction score
Seeing as how I've already aggravated LadyHotRod (atleast I think I did) I figure I might aswell introduce myself.

Name's Jeremy. I'm from Michigan. I miss The Rock. I think Sheamus shouldnt headline. I've been around forums before around 2-3 years ago I was a big name then just faded outta the scene when I closed the forum I owned. I'm back now and this place looked interested so yeah...Hi.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao, oh wow, I don't see how I was upset whatsoever.

Also, *LadyHotrod. :)

As long as you don't take rep seriously and cry about it like other people do, we're cool.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum man. Ignore stupid members dude.

Constantine, remember when I told you about rep? This guy gets very angry when someone red reps him so don't be like him, he is one of the stupid members.

Welcome and have fun!

-Constantine

Reaction score
Rep is like being on someones top on that ill-fated site MySpace, Who gives a fuck? If I get green cool, If I get red, It's just a different color.

Reaction score
Look Constantine, there is an ignore feature for members who like to bother you because they like you too much. Use it.

Reaction score
i think Mcfag is still butthurt over the E-Rape he has been subjected to over the past few weeks. and it seems LHR is developing an E-Crush on me or something. which is understandable, im fucking awesome.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Stop ruining his intro thread you big baby. We haven't had a good new member in a while, don't scare him away with your whining. Just get over it, man. Stop responding to people and it will all go away.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler