• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

So who wants to help Colin?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
SO i don't know if you've noticed but this forum is well rly boring and i want out.

So where do you want to send me to never see again? Deleting this thread only means you wanna keep me <3

Its boring cause everyone is in hait making fun of people and posting sick pictures. I mean im not saying i post 5000 posts a day in wrestling section but with me not being on there that is why its boring :D

OWeapon

Reaction score
SO i don't know if you've noticed but this forum is well rly boring and i want out.

So where do you want to send me to never see again? Deleting this thread only means you wanna keep me <3

Jesusgtfo.gif

imo :lol:

Nation

Its boring cause everyone is in hait making fun of people and posting sick pictures. I mean im not saying i post 5000 posts a day in wrestling section but with me not being on there that is why its boring :D

Really? I wouldn't fucking know as I can't fucking see HIAT.

I wish i couldn't nation. I mean i think the piss taking of me has gone on long enough. I have no viup status cause i stood up for myself and said the pics where wrong. Figure that one out.

OWeapon

Reaction score
I wish i couldn't nation. I mean i think the piss taking of me has gone on long enough. I have no viup status cause i stood up for myself and said the pics where wrong. Figure that one out.

Ya know, you could always just avoid clicking on HIAT and therefore not viewing it.

Just a suggestion.

I mean if i was to leave or not go there more threads would be made of 408 kid. I mean yeah ok take the piss. But sometime i think im in a forum full of blueberries. The mods and legends are also blueberries.

LadyHotrod

DON'T CLICK ON HIAT.

Sorry man but this is getting so fucking gay and repetative. You get upset that everyone is making fun of you yet you can't resist clicking on HIAT and reading it, only to bitch about it some more.

It's hilarious how a large number of us get picked on in HIAT but don't cry about it. One of the purposes of HIAT is to make fun of people. If you can't handle it, don't dish it out (which you do). I make fun of people, they make fun of me. I don't complain because I know that's the deal in HIAT.