So, what's your favourite company in pro-wrestling right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
From WWE to backyard lesbian grecko-roman, the choice is yours... Make a case for whatever company's CURRENT product you enjoy the most.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE EXACTLY WHAT AREAS YOU FEEL THEY EXCEL IN WHEN COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION.

(Please spair us stuff like "I love TNA cos it shits all over everything else out there".)

pumpt73

Reaction score
Well if amateur is included, my heart will always lie there for obvious reasons. But going on professional promotions, I'll stick with the same promotion that I has been my favorite since 2007......Ring of Honor. It's pretty simple. I don't need all kinds of fluff and merchandise to like my wrestling. ROH is stripped down and all about the wrestling. Much more athletic matches than most other promotions as well. Not all, but most. Of course it's been spruced up a bit due to it finally making cable television, but the concept is still the same. No fancy pyro entrances. No lame ass Divas that think they're wrestlers, and no boring ass backstage vignettes. Wrestling and promos, that's all. I hope the promotion continues to grow and Im looking forward to November 12th when I'll be attending my 4th live event after purchasing 56 events on DVD, not including Stars of Honor and several of the Straight Shootin dvds.

Runner up: Pro Wrestling Guerilla and TNA.

bigdog4215

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to dgusa,roh and evovle but since the last death before dishonor and glory by honor the pro wrestling I enjoy is back in my life.Its roh all the way

Montana

Reaction score
Right now it is easily Ring of Honor. It's good traditional wrestling. Most everything makes sense. They build fueds for longer periods of time, and use television to promote their quarterly PPV's. It's common sense wrestling. Probably the best company since 2004 i'd say.

Pavitar

Reaction score
I would have to say TNA because of all the entertaining storylines and feuds running. WWE is very slow paced in terms of its story development and they still cater to the younger fans. This is why I prefer TNA over WWE right now. They're two very different products.

JollyRancher

Reaction score
I love CZW and wish I got to watch it more. They bring everything to the table, from extreme to technical, to spot monkeys, to Lucha, to Pureso, just everything. Mainly I love that CZW utilizes all the "dead" crafts of tag team wrestling, stables, and managers. They push great talent like Jon Moxley and Ego Fantastico and they have awesome tag teams. I miss BLK-OUT, but now Sabian has one of the best gimmicks in indy wrestling. Love watching him.

Had this question been asked 2 years ago, I would have said TNA. But TNA died and Hulka-Russo-Bitchoff-Dopey Carter-mania is runnin wild now brother!