So whatever happened to Desmond Wolf?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So I haven't been watching TNA for the past several months, as I have an active boycott on the program until their shit stops stinking. So I dunno what's going on with this guy.

This time last year (when TNA was good), Desmond Wolf was an instant star on the rise in his first feud being against Kurt Angle. What I remember from this feud was that Desmond looked extremely strong to start, but then Kurt Angle proceeded to beat him in every single match they had, which killed his heat in my opinion.

So anyway, apparently he joined some stable with Ric Flair after Hogan and Bischoff killed TNA, and I dunno what's happened to him sense.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me and whether or not he's had any good matches or even has a prayer of getting individual screen time anymore? Let alone a renewed push?

Montana

Reaction score
Well... as you know after his fued with Kurt Angle, Wolfe was incredibly misused, and even won an online poll to face the champ, twice in a row. Then he was in cahoots with Flair's group, but then ended up starting a tag team with Brutus Mangnus called London Brawling. They were in line for a tag championship match, but there was a personal issue or something that came up, then i beleive wolfe was injuried, so they were holding the team off of impact, however they are supposed to be back very soon. It could have even been this week, i missed the first hour of impact, but they've already been hyping their return.

Likely contenders to take the belts of MCMG.

...god...

Reaction score
I asked this earlier. Their best new talent gone. :(

Reaction score
I really wish that Desmond would return.

With the exception of last weeks iMPACT, I haven't been enjoying much of TNAs Tag division - It just appears that it's all MCMG/Gen Me, whilsts the other teams fight on Xplosion. The addition of Desmond, accompanied by Magnus would bring life to the now-dying Tag division. Albeit, I actually enjoyed the 4-way tag match on this weeks iMPACT, but I absolutely wish that MCMG and London Brawling exchange words down the line.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ They were meant to have the title shot that Gen Me got, but Magnus had to take time off.

I assume that they let Wolfe go and do the comedy dates seeing as Magnus' absence put paid to their tag team and they had nothing else for him.

Agree about the tag division... Poor MCMG; they wait this long for the belts and when they get them, the pool of talent is all but empty.