Extreme Rules So what do you WANT as the main event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
For the Extreme Rules PPV this year, there's a number of ways the main event could go. Considering the ME will be Cena defending his title, which is pretty much given, we initially thought he'd defend against Rock who would invoke his rematch clause, but with him going home/being hurt we're not certain about this. Then we thought it'd be Henry, or possibly a triple threat with Ryback and Mark, but it sems like Henry will go against Sheamus for the PPV, which most probably leaves us with Ryback/Cena, but ignoring what you think will happen, who would you prefer Cena to defend the title against? Discuss.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Cena/Ryback/Henry makes the most sense. Saves the Cena/Ryback face vs face confrontation for later and saves the Cena/Henry feud (which I think could mirror the Hogan/Earthquake feud from 1991) for later. Looks like we're getting Cena/Ryback, though. I'm curious how the company is gonna book themselves out of this one, given it's obviously set up for Ryback eating another pinfall. I wonder if they really will pull a swerve and have Ryback take the title off Cena that quickly. That would be a nice bit of unpredictable booking after just coming off the past ten months of predictable booking in the WWE Title scene.

I want them to get Rock/Cena III out of the way as quickly as possible but looking at it from a business sense, that match is probably better saved for Summerslam... Assuming it happens at all.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Cena vs. Ziggler vs. Henry vs. Bryan in a Fatal Four Way for both titles :yay:

Seriously though, I guess Henry/Ryback/Cena would be the way to go. Cena/Ryback would be lame, and as much as I dislike Ryback, I'd hate to see him get yet another loss.. especially against Cena :eww:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cena/Ryback/Henry. You can't keep Henry out since he won at WM.
My mark side wants Cena to drop the strap to Ryback, my smark side wants Cena to drop the strap to Ryback...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I want both triple threats. Ziggs/Jericho/Fandongo for WHC & Cena/Henry/Ryback

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
John Cena vs Ryback.

That's what it will be and I don't mind it, as long as it's an Extreme Rules match.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
CM Punk for the WWE Title! But that sadly not going to have been!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggs/Rio/Swagger fall counts anywhere.
Reigns and Rollins (With Ambrose) vs Hell No Street fight