• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

So we have 2 hours before the possibility of the end of the world

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date

Evil Austin

wait we are getting WAYY off topic to the original thing about the LHC partical machine I mena were going on religeion :confused: thats why there is the new Religeon thread.... (points)

monkeystyle

Being reasonable isn't a flaw. It's not fair if repeated murderers are let into Heaven alongside Godly people. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I've got a lot of work to do to become a better person and a better Christian.

Reason is relative. What I feel to be reasonable, and what you feel is reasonable are two different things. God has no relativity, strictly perfection. Which of course proves God wrong as nothing is perfect, perfection is again just one of those relative terms.

Beer

He doesn't just forgive you if you take a lacksidasical attitude. There's a limit to the forgiveness. You can't just sin and sin and sin and still be forgive if you just ask.

That is kinda the point in Christianity and your God. No matter what you do, as long as you ask for forgiveness he will give it. Hell, he says you could kill a man and he will forgive you.

Wrestling Station

Its what is called "The Reward". If you did good in your life the better your reward. Less sins, better endings. I just tried to make it as simple as possible to explain it.

Beer

Lol did anybody read that huge post that I did a couple of pages ago about a couple of theories? It took me ages imo.

C4

That is kinda the point in Christianity and your God. No matter what you do, as long as you ask for forgiveness he will give it. Hell, he says you could kill a man and he will forgive you.

Same with Islam.

But does that mean, you do all the crimes and break all the rules that the religion enforces upon you and then you ask for forgiveness and you're forgiven for your sins? That sounds amusing, doesn't it?

1chiban

You haven't studied Christianity then.

Beer

I think you will find that of you look at Wikipedia you will see that infact i am correct.

God does not simply overlook our sin and say, "You're forgiven." God sees our sin but is ready to forgive us because Jesus fully took OUR sin on himself and paid for our sin by his death on the cross. Our sin is serious and it cost Jesus incredible suffering. But from the moment we believe in Christ and make him a part of our lives, his forgiveness is ours.

From Wikipedia.

Wrestling Station

being 24 years old and doesnt know much about religion, is just sad.

Beer

So you are saying, although every site I find, says that way, you still don't believe me?

1chiban

News flash: At 24 you should realise that websites don't always tell the truth.

Forgiveness is a big part of Christianity, and I'm sure that if you truly feel sorry then there is a chance, but if you keep sinning you're taking God for a fool, and nobody like that, let alone God who has seen his creations betray him time and time again.