So they finally did it...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What would you want Broken Matt Hardy to do in WWE

• Win tag titles when Jeff returns

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Win IC championship

• Go on a winning streak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care/Other {COMMENT BELOW}

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you didn't watch RAW yet then this will be considered a spoiler for ya. If you care about spoilers, stop reading here.

So we all know Jeff is injured. Not sure what this means for him but...

tenor.gif

I want to take a minute here and point out that Matt Hardy is using "Woken" and not "Broken".
He also used it as a hashtag and put it in his name on Twitter...
Are they using this as a work around for his "broken" gimmick or are they late on the whole "woke" trend?
*cringes* While I am happy it is finally happening... I am not sure how I feel about it at all.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Walker

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't know, the crowd didn't really seem all that into it anymore. I hope that changes tho, otherwise he'd have to think of something new to re-invent himself again and that'd be rather difficult

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I still think that Impact owns the rights due to the Work for Pay creativity laws, but by the fact that I hate Impact and everything involved with it, let's drain them dry

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
He probably won't have much creative freedom with that character like he did when he was in TNA, but curious to see how this goes.

It might be good, but it also might be really bad.

Derek G

Jobber
Reaction score
the whole broken thing drags too long....as a result the crowds lost interest....this gimmick is dead even if the copy rights issues are rwsolved

Crash

Reaction score
Yeah, it's too late for this... Should have come up with it after WM now no one cares.

Crash

Reaction score
He should not be "broken/woken" do something different.

Last edited:

Crash

Reaction score
I just think it's been too long and lost any interest... Try something new at this point.

Crash

Reaction score
I mean it's not like he wasn't broken Matt already, he kept teasing it all the time since he came back to WWE... If he had not used it at all and bring it back now it might be cool again but he was like half broken the whole time and now hes gonna be fully broken? Meh...