• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

^I know, it's simpel though. I'm just saying, it's misleading when you throw "vixens" in there with the other names, because that doesn't count, because that's not a change in the male's name.
That would be like me saying "Man, wwe keeps changing the names of the wrestlers. First it was superstars, then wrestlers, the athletes, then divas, then entertainers"...

As for the rebels thing, I agree I was wrong, but anyways, that's the end of this. Everyone was wrong at one point, and right at others, but let's keep it on topic.

Travis40

lmao at this...this almost proves that most of these internet stories are total bullshit. Someone wanted to make a story and said that wrestlers would now be called "entertainers", then they had to cover their ass by saying that "Vince changed his mind"...pfft wrestling news :nonono:

ion256

Reaction score
the sad thing is on at least 1 ecw show i cant remember when maybe a month ago they did call the wrestlers "entertainers" i can try to look it up if you guys like i know it was a tag match maybe with miz and morrison but thats all i can remember and i only rememebr that because i thought i was hearing things and within a few days the report about calling them that showed up so it stuck in my mind