So Sting is turning again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

There is absolutely no reason to hate Sting in the first place, he needs to do some dirty work, talk on the mic more often and insult the fans also get cheap heat and shit.

He just stands by the Main Event Mafia 'family' doing absolutely nothing, when they're all in the ring cutting a promo. This heel character of Sting is going nowhere. They need to emphasize on his heel character, give him some talk-time on the mic and help him get him cheap heat. If they can't do that, turn him face, simple solution.

schuy7

Reaction score
It seems to me that TNA does a lot more heel-face/face-heel turns than the WWE. Christian Cage was changes from face to heel multiple times in his 2 1/2 years in TNA. The WWE rarely changs heel and face. Just thought I'd point it out.