So, Ric Flair

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
How do you want him to be used exactly? Since he'll probably make a few more appearances in the following months, how do you want to see him on the shows? Would you like him as a GM, showing up every week, or maybe only appearing occasionally, in one segment or another just because, or possibly you'd want him involved in a feud, physical altercations, or even wrestling? Discuss.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Send him home and lock him in there, also keep him away from anyone with a marriage licence. Just retire Ric I love you so don't die on my screen.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Just retire Ric I love you so don't die on my screen.
:woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1::woo1:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Some sort of protege angle would be nice. Don't know who it could be with, though. Anything would be preferable to him wrestling himself into a fatal heart attack, which I've sadly predicted for years. At least if it happens, I can brag about being right. Oh well.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: So, Ric Flair

KLockard23 said:
Some sort of protege angle would be nice. Don't know who it could be with, though. Anything would be preferable to him wrestling himself into a fatal heart attack, which I've sadly predicted for years. At least if it happens, I can brag about being right. Oh well.

Who though? I would have said Ziggler but he's better off on his own now, plus he has AJ. I know I'll be hated for this but Miz would have been great...... Wait Alex Riley.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Not that he needs it, but I think Flair backing Ohno could lead to some legendary promos

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
seabs said:
Who though? I would have said Ziggler but he's better off on his own now, plus he has AJ. I know I'll be hated for this but Miz would have been great...... Wait Alex Riley.

Never cared for Riley but it could work, I guess. I don't remember how charismatic he is on the mic, though. If he wasn't in a tag team at the moment, I might say Cody Rhodes, which would be fitting since he is the son of Dusty Rhodes and Dusty and Flair have history with each other (then again, for that reason it would probably be bad, might as well just bring Dusty Rhodes back in the same role.)

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I don't want him used on TV anymore, he was a waste of time during the Slammy's IMO. I would have him train the younger guys & that's about it, no more wrestling for Flair, it's way past his time.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
Send him home and lock him in there, also keep him away from anyone with a marriage licence. Just retire Ric I love you so don't die on my screen.

what he said...