So Mick Foley's a babyface again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I don't see why TNA keeps flip flopping Mick Foley from face to heel every single week. Before Victory Road he was a heel who wanted to defend the World Title just once a year, now he loses the belt and turns babyface again. He turned like 4 times this year already, I understand his character is that of a crazy bastard who has some problems, but that gives the writers no excuse to turn the guy every week. What do you guys think of him main eventing Victory Road against Kurt Angle? I think the match could be good if they add a no DQ stipulation, if not, Angle's gonna need to work his ass off to carry Foley to a good match.

xtremebadass

If you aren't a full blown heel in TNA, you are just a tweener. There is no such thing as a full blown face in TNA unless maybe AJ.

Kaedon

Reaction score
TNA have moved "beyond" faces and heels, CROSS THE LINE!!

Beer Money Army

I don't see why TNA keeps flip flopping Mick Foley from face to heel every single week. Before Victory Road he was a heel who wanted to defend the World Title just once a year, now he loses the belt and turns babyface again. He turned like 4 times this year already

Well that's what happen to the Big show in WWE of 1999, we all know who was the head booker during that Year. :shifty:

kali3

Reaction score
That's because Foley has always been a bit of both.

Reaction score
i havent been watching TNA much

i can never tell whose a face or heel

or why Kurt Angle wants to grow his 'hair'