• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

So, Jericho's Return

Prodigy

Banned
So it was Jericho like the majority of us guessed. I'm really looking forward to the explaination and glad in a way we were kept waiting.

Heisenberg

Lance Storm Training With Jericho
Lance Storm tweeted the following last night after Chris Jericho made his return:

Since he's back yes @IAmJericho did come back and train with me at SWA. We spent a couple days in the ring including a 17 min match #norust
Tue Jan 03 04:02:46 via Twitter for Android
Lance Storm
@Storm_Wrestling

Nice.

Chriss

I don´t know but he acted like he really is.

I marked out last night when I saw him standing there in that jacket but it would be better if there was a big count down and the Original 3rd coming of Y2J.

Andrew

[video=youtube;Y0fcDmbX3aU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0fcDmbX3aU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

WWE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO.

Thoughts?

Deuce

It does look like that but why would be appraise the fans like that if he was going to be a Heel?

Dale

Super Moderator
It does look like that but why would be appraise the fans like that if he was going to be a Heel?
To work them and build anticipation and intrigue instead of coming back and just straight attacking Punk?

Andrew

Really loving this, it's the hot topic for the week and it has you thinking what will Jericho do next because he wouldn't speak in WWE EXCLUSIVE.

TheZig

Yeah i saw that WWE exclusive, Looks like were going to have a interesting build to the Rumble. Its been made obvious Stephanie will show up soon, Shes the only relevant woman it could be, unless its a metaphor...