So it seems I never actually introduced myself...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
...I thought I had but oh well.

I've been around here for a month or two now. Not really into WWE tbh but oh well.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome again...

I liked your previous avatar.

photo-208235.png

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
I've been using that one for so long :( Getting pretty bored of it.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
What I do? Laze around wasting my life on various internet sites. Occasionally do some productive stuff like write a MyBB plugin. get annoyed me noobs contacting me and sift through thousands of SPAM emails and PMs. Drink copious amounts of beer and ale. Pretty much sums it up ;)

Oh, and I also occasionally provide support at MyBB. Whenever I can be bothered.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah. I think my actual post was a little more insightful though ;) MyAlerts was a fun project though. Now I just need to finish it.

Reactions: Crayo

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Probably. Though Userpages and MyStatus are woefully outdated. Both need some pretty major work at some point.

I might just see if somebody fancies partnering on threaded PMs. Would make life easier.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Possibly. Paul might want to make it paid at mybbpl.us though and I don't really like charging for my work. I think Omar sometimes charges too. I'll probably end up going it alone again.

R'Albin said:
Holy shit threaded PMs?

:fap:

It's definitely a possibility if I get time to do it :eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wish you did make a premium site euantor, the plugins you want to make are plugins that everyone wants. Not random easy crap that can be done without a plugin.

We are subscribed to Paul though at mybbplus, it's ridiculously cheap. Something like $5 subscriptions are fine imo, you should do it. Alerts was and still is hard work, so why not get some benefits?

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
It's so much hassle setting it all up. Plus I'd have to provide more accurate release schedules. You saw how long I took getting MyAlerts out.