• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

So is there a spell check on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

If there is, people should use them.

Spelling and grammatical errors are contageous.

contagious* LOL :p

I don't think there is, but if they indeed have one, they most certainly don't have it turned on.

Deezy

DZ PZ
contagious* LOL :p

I don't think there is, but if they indeed have one, they most certainly don't have it turned on.

You see?!??!?!

You see what I'm talking about? It's spreads worse than a virus, like herpes for your fingers.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Seriously, this site just needs people to actually reread their replies before they post them.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Should have just closed the thread from the get go. Then they'd be like wtf oh I have to PM him. What happened to the spell check discussion???

Deezy

DZ PZ
Should have just closed the thread from the get go. Then they'd be like wtf oh I have to PM him. What happened to the spell check discussion???

Thought the new forum rules around here were to take every thread off discussion and turn it into one long flamefest.

Anarchy!!! Anarchy!!!!

John McHenry

John McHenry
I'll be honest I probably violate grammar etiquette quite a bit. I have chrome so it let's me know, but half the time I just don't give a shit. Now we do have some posters. That are horrible that type liek this wif every.sentence dey type just notspelling shit or puttingspaces or periods.inthe spot tehy should be but I'm positive that's just because they really don't know any better and are too busy to try and improve.

Deezy

DZ PZ
The spelling errors going around here are far too numerous to not bring it to attention.

The amount of threads with such problems are a reason why you can't generate more people signing up. They browse the forum and see the errors and automatically assume this place is just full of morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.